Our Product Implementation Experts are an integral part of the Customer Success team. As experts in how our Reciprocity ROAR product works, Product Implementation Experts work closely with various teams across Reciprocity to unlock the best possible user experience for our customers. As a Product Implementation Expert, you will be leading our new customers through the onboarding process. Using a mix of 1:1 virtual product working sessions, self-guided training assignments, and goal-setting, you will be the guiding hand through our customers’ first experiences with ROAR. You’ll support them through the process that provides the foundation they need for ongoing success. You’ll also be an integral part of ongoing training and product feedback. You’ll measure success based on timely and thorough customer onboarding engagements, making sure customers are set up and trained to successfully achieve their IT Risk Management goals with ROAR.
While this role will be 100% remote, there will be a preference for candidates who are located in the Eastern Time Zone to support customers located in that part of the country.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead new customers through successful onboarding
- Be an expert in ROAR services and offerings, as well as compliance and security best practices, strategies, and tactics
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the customer during their critical first weeks deploying ROAR
- Assist customers in their setup and configuration of ROAR to ensure customers’ solution is optimized for their business
- Set expectations, communicate the implementation project timeline, and define the onboarding process
- Confirm that all activities required during ROAR setup and implementation are completed
- Contribute to the development of best practices, methodologies, and other intellectual capital
- Lead strategic and product training sessions (on phone, web, or live) tailored to each customer to maximize customer's success with ROAR
- Work cross-functionally to transition and handoff customers to other parts of the Customer Success team
- Work with CSMs (Customer Success Managers) and GRC Experts to provide product support to new and current customers
- Respond timely, accurately, and completely to assigned customer helpdesk tickets
- Provide training and guidance to new and current customers on the use of ROAR via emails, video conferences, and in-person meetings
As assigned, work with Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams by:
- Developing and supporting customer and internal training materials and initiatives
- Documenting and delivering customer feedback on new and existing product features
- Performing product UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and providing feedback to the product and engineering team
- Contributing to writing or editing of technical, self-help materials for the company’s product offerings such as how-to-guides, instruction manuals, journal articles, and other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information in an easily digestible, electronic form
- Assist with (internal) training and onboarding of new team members
What we are looking for:
- Compliance industry knowledge – A basic understanding of auditing and compliance are necessary for success. You don’t have to be an expert in any particular framework, but you should have a willingness to learn. We provide internal training to help get you up to speed.
- Exceptional Customer Facing Skills – You’re the key to making and keeping customers happy! You should have experience in problem management/resolution and the ability to quickly build rapport with customers.
- Professional Education – We are a team passionate about learning and education. You’ll thrive in this role if you enjoy training and educating peers and professionals around the world.
- Project Management – Onboarding and training engagements are multi-faceted and require organizational skills and impeccable communication.
- Documentation – Do you like explaining the same thing over and over again? Probably not. You’ll need to be able to contribute to our internal- and customer-facing documentation efforts. Experience with Google apps and Confluence are a big plus.
- Self Starter & Team Player – We’re a start up; there’s lots to do. You shouldn’t think twice about rolling up your sleeves and doing something new! You ask a lot of questions to get the information you need to succeed. You take the reins, but love to work with and support a very involved team.
- Experience with implementing enterprise software
- Experience using advanced Excel/Gsheet (VBA, pivot, etc)
- We are committed to the health and safety of our people. Our people are working 100% remote, collaborating online and connecting over video, as they continue to deliver high quality technology solutions
- Competitive salary and equity (we want everyone to be a stakeholder)
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, wellness, cell phone reimbursement, etc.)
- Flexible and unlimited PTO, paid sick days, 13 holidays
- Collaborating with smart coworkers that put Customers First and GSD
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
We value a diverse environment. Reciprocity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for personnel so classified.