MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030!
We are trusted by 250+ leading wallets, websites, and applications. Some of the biggest crypto brands in the world, including Bitcoin.com, Dapper Labs, OpenSea, Argent, ZenGo, Trust Wallet and Spot, rely on our technology. Through these partnerships alone, our products are used by over 5 million users worldwide.
One of the great things about working at MoonPay is that we are remote first. Our global team spans 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
We are very proud of our values and expect all those who join us to help us proactively drive and improve our culture, aligned to these values.
- B – Be Humble
- L – Lead with Empathy
- O – Own It
- C – Communicate Clearly
- K – Kaizen
What you’ll do
- Learn what it’s like to own multi-million dollar products by supporting our product managers with scoping, research and project management.
- Assist the product team in day-to-day inquiries coming from teams involved in all areas of the business.
- Help us improve our products and stay at the top of our game by conducting competitor analysis.
- Learn how to use data analysis and business intelligence tools such as Looker and Amplitude.
- Help do market research to answer questions about the impact of new features.
You should apply if ✅
- You’re driven by data and keen to learn the skills needed to be a rockstar product manager.
- You have a solid foundation in basic statistical analysis, and are ready to apply this across any problem presented.
- You have a strong interest in FinTech or Crypto.
- You’re technically minded or can code.
Bonus points for
- Currently pursuing or having completed a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics (or similar).
- Previous experience working in a startup.
- Owning and using cryptocurrencies.
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Google Hangouts and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (20-30 minutes)
- Initial screen (30-45 minutes)
- Remote take-home task (role dependent)
- Final interview (2 hours)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance
- Stock options
- Unlimited holidays
- Home office equipment allowance of $600 USD (or local equivalent)
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility