On the day to day, the Product Analyst will be working alongside Account Managers and Business Analysts to maximize results for our global customers. You will own specific projects that range from identifying and diagnosing global campaign issues to designing processes that improve efficiency. Your solutions and learnings will be passed on to the team and will help shape project outlines that will be passed on to our Product and Tech teams.
We are looking for the go-to person for analytical & technical support when digging into key customers' issues. A curious mind, with entrepreneurial spirit who will take ownership of recurring problems and will persist until the best possible solution is found.
The Mobile Advertising industry is an exciting and rapidly evolving space requiring Product Analysts to rapidly detect opportunities and roadblocks and translate them into product insights and recommendations (often based on imperfect data from multiple sources).
Jampp is a remote-first company. For this position, it means that you can work remotely from any part of Argentina.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will develop a comprehensive know-how and understanding about our product, market, competition and customers, understanding the day-to-day of our operations and how it’s affected by our products to:
- Drive insights by visualizing the data (report patterns, trends, anomalies, etc.)
- Help collect and troubleshoot technical problems (Tracking, Integrations, Supply, etc.).
- Support Account Managers & Business Analysts in critical moments such as the onboarding period or when there is churn risk.
- Prioritize issues and projects to ensure we use resources effectively.
- Identify opportunities to improve actual processes to maximize efficiency.
- Create project outlines for tech and product to raise deeper technical issues that need greater development.
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field such as Business, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Math.
- SQL and Python language understanding; Experience working with this tools is a plus
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions
- Familiar with Project Management methodologies
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau) and building dashboards is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
HOW TO KNOW IF YOU ARE A GOOD FIT
- You are a natural problem solver, data-driven and solution oriented entrepreneur.
- You feel comfortable communicating with both commercial and technical stakeholders
- You can think in terms of the big picture but deliver on the details
- You do whatever it takes to make your team successful, being always collaborative and adaptable to the needs of others
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You’re organized, not ad hoc.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising – Mobile!
- Competitive salary
- A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- An entrepreneurial environment.
- A dynamic remote-first work culture with the possibility of accessing coworking spaces as needed.
- A structured remote onboarding process and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together!
- Work with a talented global team that you can constantly learn from! We have jamppers from … our customers are not the only ones from around the globe
- Cool swag and team activities (even when working from home!)
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is a programmatic advertising platform used by the most ambitious companies to accelerate their mobile businesses. With a team of +100 entrepreneurs, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few).
Founded in 2013, Jampp leverages machine learning, creative optimization and proprietary advertising solutions to drive incremental growth for its customers, whether that means reaching new users or increasing post-install conversions.
In 2021, the company joined the Affle group, a global consumer intelligence technology company
We serve our global client base from our offices in Buenos Aires, San Francisco, São Paulo and Singapore.