We at Innovaccer are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer-III for deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the systems that keep the backend infrastructure running smoothly. The role requires you to have hands-on technical experience and a can-do approach towards environment automation/management and continuous improvement. The role will encompass the use of a broad range of AWS technologies, operating systems (Windows, Linux) and application environments (Oracle DB, SQL Server, IIS, Glassfish), with an emphasis on the implementation of best practice cloud security principles.
A Day in the Life
- Responsible for the Infrastructure maintenance, availability, performance & cost reduction.
- Dive deep to resolve problems at their root and troubleshoot services related to big data stack in our AWS/Linux infrastructure.
- Develop software tools to give insights into costs & utilization patterns.
- Enhance and maintain our monitoring infrastructure.
- Develop automation tools for managing our cloud infrastructure.
- Proficiency in developing contingency plans like reliable backups and restore procedures
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Partake in an on-call rotation alongside the engineers who build our production backends
What You Need
- Work in a fast-paced environment with the agility to change directions as per business needs.
- You should have 7+ years of experience with a start-up mentality in managing & troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Excellent Linux and troubleshooting skills
- You have a passion for solving problems using open source software
- You are an expert in Python/Bash and you are proficient in Linux.
- Familiarity with big data stack, HDFS, HBase, YARN clusters, Elasticsearch
- Strong experience working in AWS environment and other server virtualization technologies
- Experience working with monitoring stack like sensu
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Knowledge on SQL, AWS Redshift & AWS EMR
- Familiarity with Infrastructure provisioning tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Chef, CloudFormation & Terraform.
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.