TFS HealthScience is excited to be expanding our Biometrics team and we are looking for an experienced, highly motivated Principal Biostatistician who shares our vision of providing clinical research excellence.
We are a leading global mid-size Contract Research Organization (CRO) that partners with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies throughout their entire clinical development journey. We combine the full-service capabilities and global reach of a large CRO with the flexibility and personal approach only a mid-size CRO can deliver.
Our cores values of Trust, Quality, Flexibility and Passion are what makes TFS Healthscience the successful company it is today. Our values shape our culture and work ethic. They reflect what we stand for and guide our organization. Together we make a difference.
TFS HealthScience is looking for a Principal Biostatistician home or office based in one of TFS HealthScience locations in Europe. We look forward to receiving your application!
The Principal Biostatistician is part of the Global Biometrics Department within Clinical Development and will work operationally on preparing, conducting and completing Statistical tasks in assigned Study Teams, according to company policies, SOP’s and regulatory requirements.
- A Master’s Degree in Biostatistics, Statistics or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years relevant statistical experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industry including 3 years as a Senior Biostatistician
- Experience with the use of statistical methology applied to clinical trials including (but not limited to) newest methods and designs (e.g. adaptive designs)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
- Experience in submitting, meeting and/or discussing statistical issues with regulatory authorities
What can we offer you?
A great place to work where you will get the chance to push your career to the next level, global environment with global opportunities. You will also get the opportunity to be part of a team with highly intelligent, passionate experts from all over the world. TFS HealthScience is a place for inspiration where we focus on the patients, saving lives and aiming to increase their quality of life by supporting our clients. United Kingdom benefits include:
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Great corporate culture and work life balance
- Private Health Coverage
- Corporate Pension Plan
- Life Insurance
- Global General Liability Insurance
- Global Travel Insurance
- Home-based Allowance
- Internet reimbursement
- Flexible working schedule