Acorio is looking for a Platform Solutions Consultant to support our explosive growth on remote based projects. As a Platform Solutions Consultant you will work within Acorio’s Managed Services (AMS) practice and remotely manage multiple accounts, lead a team of technical consultants, and perform various duties throughout the day. This is a challenging position requiring a strong customer focus, problem solving capabilities, ServiceNow technical knowledge, and the ability to lead a team. If you enjoy variety in your daily work and working closely with clients then apply today!
A Day In The Life:
- Manage work queues for multiple clients, ensure work is well defined and scoped, and assigned to technical consultants for development
- Personally perform technical development work where needed
- Lead weekly meetings with clients to discuss their needs and ensure current work assigned to team is progressing
- Present, educate and persuade clients on best practices as it pertains their environment
- Coordinate with Acorio Subject Matter Experts for requests from clients when needed
- Perform ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and to drive additional revenue streams
What You Bring:
- You thrive in a fully-remote and dynamic role that brings new challenges across the platform daily and are passionate about partnering with clients and exceeding customer expectations
- You are able to effectively self-manage yourself: take initiative, work through problems, and have strong follow through that produces high quality work
- You love working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with smart and fun people
- ITIL Certification
- Application Developer Certification
- Multiple ServiceNow Certifications
- 2+ years of experience with ServiceNow and have a comprehensive understanding of the ServiceNow enterprise product suite (including core process areas in ITSM, plus others such as ITOM, HR, CSM, UX, ITAM, or ITBM)
Acorio is the largest global pure-play ServiceNow consultancy, delivering large-scale Digital Transformation projects to the Fortune 1,000. Now, as an independent part of NTT DATA’s global footprint, Acorio’s impact on the global market is broadened and employees have expanded resources that can further foster their curiosity. Acorio is committed to developing our people and leveraging our diverse team to further elevate Acorio as the highest regarded, premium partner in the ServiceNow & Digital Transformation ecosystem. Joining Acorio is joining the best.
An organization-wide focus on learning and development, an award-winning culture, great pay package plus a whole array of top-notch benefits.
Acorio is for everyone. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are made on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs. Acorio celebrates a diverse and inclusive team and we do not discriminate based on any status protected under federal, state, or local law.