WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an outstanding Performance Account Manager – Native Mandarin Speaker to join our APAC Revenue Operations team
The Revenue Operations team is responsible for working directly with our customers, operating the business and executing each and every campaign leveraging our technology in the best possible way. Our goal is to deliver outstanding results for our clients.
As a Account Manager you will work closely with our international customers to develop and implement their mobile marketing campaigns, understanding the performance and spotting opportunities. You will need to bring an analytical mindset, detail-oriented focus, and strategic acumen in order to build and grow long term business partnerships with our customers.
We are looking for people with high aptitude and learning potential. Previous experience is a bonus, but not a strict requirement. If you are passionate for numbers and technology, and you are willing to work in a fast paced environment while providing a great level of service, you might be the candidate we are looking for
Jampp is a remote-first company. For this position, it means that you can work remotely from any part of Singapore
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Launch, manage, optimize and grow your Mobile marketing campaigns using the wealth of Jampp’s programmatic tools at your fingertips
- Serve as the client’s primary point of contact – Build and maintain lasting client relationships
- Identifying growing opportunities (cross-sell & upsell)
- Conduct in-depth analytics to proactively identify performance improvements, opportunities, and unpick problems. Ensure we do everything possible to provide an unbeatable service so that our customers love working with us
- Work closely with our product and sales teams to help drive forward key projects across the company.
This isn’t an exhaustive list. At Jampp we firmly believe in autonomy, so we look for smart people who see the opportunity for improvement, and are proactive enough to make it happen.
- Graduated or currently studying Business, Economics or Engineering or have a comparable proven academic record.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Comfortable with data handling, analysis and report building.
- Experience in Programmatic Advertising or Digital Marketing is a plus
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy in completing tasks.
- Excited to tackle new and unfamiliar territory with the ability to learn quickly and have fun doing it.
- You are someone that others enjoy working with due to your competence and positive attitude.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising – Mobile!
- Competitive salary
- A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- An entrepreneurial environment.
- A dynamic remote-first work culture with the possibility of accessing coworking spaces as needed.
- A structured remote onboarding process and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together!
- Work with a talented global team that you can constantly learn from! We have jamppers from … our customers are not the only ones from around the globe
- Cool swag and team activities (even when working from home!)
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is a programmatic advertising platform used by the most ambitious companies to accelerate their mobile businesses. With a team of +100 entrepreneurs, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few).
Founded in 2013, Jampp leverages machine learning, creative optimization and proprietary advertising solutions to drive incremental growth for its customers, whether that means reaching new users or increasing post-install conversions.
In 2021, the company joined the Affle group, a global consumer intelligence technology company
We serve our global client base from our offices in Buenos Aires, San Francisco, São Paulo and Singapore.