EBANX is a global fintech founded in 2012 with a mission to connect global and regional companies to consumers in Latin America. With its own technology and infrastructure, combined with in-depth knowledge of the Latin American market, EBANX allows these companies to connect to hundreds of payment methods in different countries in the region. And it goes further, creating results for businesses and simple shopping experiences for consumers.
From the beginning of our journey, we have an important mission: to give access. And this is not just about our products and services, but it goes through everything we are and do. We believe that it is only possible to innovate with diversity, so we cherish differences in gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion and age. Plurality is what makes our Big Dream possible.
We are ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Let's make history together?
As People Director your mission will be to lead efforts to attract, engage and develop great talent while also contributing to fortifying a great culture across the company, making sure our employees feel part of the company’s mission and live our values everyday. You also will be responsible for partnering closely with the People Team and collaborating cross functionally to develop and guarantee our operational excellence and the development of our leaders.
We have a lot of challenges to expand our operations globally and we are already moving fast towards that goal. There are ebankers already working in many countries of Latin America, North America, Asia Pacific and Europe. Let’s join our BIG DREAM!
You will also be responsible for:
- As a leader within the talent team, you will manage and support the execution and performance of the talent attraction and talent management team and provide input, guidance.
- Deeply understand the company's strategy and connect with the annual plan for Talent Attraction and Talent Managemet areas.
- Educate leaders and influence business decisions that support the strategic talent objectives of the organization.
- Build and maintain trust and partnerships with hiring managers and other key stakeholders to understand hiring and development needs.
- Monitoring gaps in diversity representation and drive results against the company's diversity recruiting and retention targets.
- Utilize a data-driven approach to impact people's decisions and mindset across the company.
- Review and monitoring of the talent evaluation model considering performance, talents and potential.
- Design and start the implementation of the employer experience scope.
- Act as an internal and external influencer in all people related matters.
Main requirements for this position:
- A strong background in talent acquisition and talent management.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Fluent English.
- Fast paced and agile environment experience.
- Data driven mindset.
- Demonstrate exceptional judgment and discretion when dealing with highly sensitive people data and business issues.
- Highly consultative and able to influence others by building relationships and trust.
What else would we like to see?
- Experience in the technology industry or fast growing companies.
- Experience in global team management.
- Spanish is a nice to have language.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES – Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play – Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day – Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- EBANX Flexible: monthly Day Off from February to November, birthday Day Off and Rest up Month – one month of paid leave every three years of work anniversary.
- EBANX Family: Daycare assistance, extended leave for caregivers and support program for children and pregnant women;
- EBANX Health: Health and Dental Insurance, with subsidy for dependents, and medicine subsidy for ebankers;
- Life Insurance: Life Insurance 100% paid by EBANX
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!