Found is a modern weight care platform and community focused on integrated support. According to a recent CDC study, nearly 50% of Americans want to lose weight, and on average, Americans have gained 30 lbs during the pandemic. But the existing weight loss industry focuses on shame – if you don’t have the willpower to eat less and workout more, you aren’t trying hard enough.
Modern science shows us that weight care is complex – food and movement are important, but so are hormones, genetics, sleep, stress, mental health, and daily habits. Found’s unique approach incorporates personalized coaching, an online community, and if indicated, medical and prescription solutions.
Research shows that addressing weight health reduces the long-term risk of diabetes, heart disease, and some forms of cancer. We believe in giving our community tools that will help them add years to their lives and reach their goals. We believe it’s not just what you’ve lost, it’s what you’ve Found. Found has raised more than $130mm from leading investors, including Atomic, GV, WestCap, IVP, TCG, Define Ventures and more.
Found is on the hunt for a meticulous and strategic Payroll & Benefits Manager to join the Finance team. This role will report into the Assistant Controller and will have a high impact with the ability to build out processes and policies.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze and respond to complex matters requiring comprehensive knowledge of multi-state payroll & benefits policies and procedures; authorize exceptions to the policy within defined limits.
- Review and approve all processes for semi-monthly and bi-weekly payroll for exempt and non-exempt employees in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring the integrity of payroll data
- Payroll & Benefits system administration including configuration, maintenance, and setups.
- Initiate, review and finalize year end payroll procedures and tax forms.
- Initiate, analyze and verify payroll & benefits reports and documents for accuracy; make necessary adjustments
- Update and reconcile 401k and Roth deductions and amounts funded.
- Collaborate with the People Team to conduct yearly open enrollment
- Administer benefit changes for life events and payroll-impacted LOAs
- Assist in Investigating and resolving discrepancies/errors and escalate for resolution where appropriate.
- Initiate, analyze, and verify payroll reports and documents for accuracy.
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll reconciliations.
- Provide payroll information for various audits, including benefit non-discrimination testing.
What You Have:
- Passion for working in a rapidly growing business with curiosity, humility, humor, and professionalism
- 5+ years experience in a full-cycle Payroll & Benefits administrator function
- Experience in a smaller, rapidly changing, environment where you have had significant responsibility for creating and enhancing policies and procedures.
- Prior experience running payroll for <500 hourly and salaried non-exempt and exempt employees.
- Strong accounting knowledge to reconcile payroll and benefits with the accounting system.
- Excellent reporting skills with proficiency in reporting i.e. benefits & payroll reporting
- Experience with various payroll systems, Zenefits and Paycor preferred.
- High degree of confidentiality due to the highly sensitive nature of data.
- Attention to detail, passionate to ensure data integrity.
- Organized with an ability to balance multiple complex workflows/projects in a fast paced environment.
- Provide friendly and timely responses to payroll and benefit questions to employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to analyze data, and provide feedback about what the data means.
Bonus Points (optional):
- Startup experience preferred.
- Experience with system implementation, Paycor preferred
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- PTO, company-paid holidays, parental leave
- 401K, wellness and wifi perks
- Flexible, remote-first work culture