BookNook is closing the early-learning gap for kids in grades K – 8 through pairing dedicated tutors with proven technology to teach the reading and math skills kids need to succeed. School districts across 35 states entrust BookNook tutors and technology with the job of supporting their students who need it most. By providing a learning platform based on 30+ years of research and outcomes and offering high-frequency tutoring, BookNook propels schools to achieve academic results that are unparalleled in the industry.
At this time we are not able to provide sponsorship.
Currently, we are looking for several passionate, thoughtful, and results-oriented go-getters to join our Partnerships Team (Sales). The ideal individuals will be comfortable with technology, have a strong understanding of education, and experience partnering with school districts. Establishing successful and impactful partnerships in key regions is crucial to the success of our mission.
The Account Executive will cultivate and manage relationships with mainly public school and district decision makers in their focused territory. You will be our field advocates building the brand and generating revenue. With that in mind, the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, educational advocates, and senior district administrators is vital.
At BookNook You Will
- Generate revenue in your assigned territory with a variety of strategies
- Build, maintain, and forecast an accurate sales pipeline and log activities in CRM
- Set and run meetings with senior district officials in larger public school districts
- Contact existing relationships to generate interest in BookNook solutions
- Conduct product sales presentation in person and via webinars
- Provide expert knowledge of our product to prospects
- Identify local opportunities and initiatives, then work with Marketing to create a targeted campaign
- Build a network of influencers and adopters who can create opportunities for future partnerships
- Utilize your skills and experience to further the development of your peers
You are a good fit for this role if you have
- Are interested in working in a mission-based company with a dual bottom line, both being financially successful and also helping kids overcome educational obstacles
- Have 3+ years of experience building relationships with key decision makers at school districts in your focused region(s)
- Have significant experience in a scaled B2B Service or SaaS sales operation
- Have solid sales experience in EdTech
- Have been part of a startup during rapid growth and have helped evolve a great sales team into a scaled, effective sales operation
- Have an understanding of the tutoring or curriculum space
- Thrive in an environment based on the principle of High Standards and High Fives