As the QA analyst in our close-knit team, you’ll test new features before they’re released to users. If you have a keen attention to detail, we’d love for you to join our team. This is a part-time paid position with flexible hours, averaging 15-20hrs/week.
- Collaborate directly with software developers in an agile development environment to develop test plans for new features
- Run quality assurance tests to ensure the system operates effectively, accurately, and safely
- Document and communicate test results
- Identify usability problems with new features that detract from patients’ and clinicians’ user-friendly experience, and communicate to team
- Strong work ethic and keen attention to detail
- Clear and concise writing in English
- Deep passion for learning new skills while working on innovative products
- High degree of initiative
Pluses if you have any of the following:
- Experience with software testing
- Education in a related field, for example, Kinesiology, Physical therapy, Computer science, Interaction Design
If this interests you or you know someone who would be a good fit for this role, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Quality Assurance Analyst – [Name]”. Please apply by Friday, May 13, 2022.
The job can be performed remotely.
We make video games that inspire seniors to exercise and live a better, longer and healthier life.
Jintronix is a Montreal healthcare startup backed by Seattle-based Madrona Venture Group. We’re a profitable company expanding our presence in the physical rehabilitation and senior living market. Thousands of people are playing our games on their way to recovery from stroke, surgery and falls in healthcare settings across North America.
We’re building a new product and growing our team.
Our latest innovation is underway for seniors living at home, where we can help people before they need medical care. If you’re an innovative and creative soul who wants to be part of a team solving big healthcare problems for a rapidly growing aging population, we’d love to hear from you.
To learn more visit: https://careers.jintronix.com/