MUST RESIDE IN THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA
- Starting hourly rate $15.00, with unlimited monthly commission potential.
- 3 weeks of training remote training.
- Competitive benefits, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and more!
How will this role have an impact?
As part of the Signify Health’s Member Engagement team, you will contact members of various Medicare Advantage and Medicaid health plans by phone to offer, explain, and schedule a free in-home or virtual healthcare evaluation. Adjust and reset appointments and schedules as required. Works diligently to meet department goals for productivity, quality, and customer service.
This role will report to a Member Engagement Manager.
What will you do?
- Handle a high volume (average 300-400 daily) of outbound calls placed by the telephony system to Medicare Advantage and Medicaid health plan members to offer, explain, and schedule a free in-home health evaluation.
- Follow approved scripts when discussing health evaluations with l members, ensure members understand and are comfortable with the terms of the evaluation.
- Must be able to utilize 20+ regulated scripts approved by both clients & Signify.
- Present a positive and professional face to clients, health plan members, and the workforce
- Meet daily goals set by the department (i.e., number of calls per day, appointments set per day, shift and attendance policy adherence, quality targets, etc.) in an office or remote environment.
- Leverage Signify systems to schedule providers to conduct in-home or virtual health evaluations; schedule providers presented by the system within the assigned geographic area.
- Adjust and reschedule appointments with both members and contracted providers, if
requested; ensures cancellations and reschedules are recorded accurately and therefore
communicated to the appropriate parties internally.
- As required, return voicemail messages from members, and work manual outbound calling list
- Seek to support requested overtime to meet unexpected high volume requirements.
- Report member complaints immediately to Member Engagement Managers.
- Follow departmental procedures when communicating with members.
- Act as a subject matter expert for peer side-by-side coaching. Assist with training fellow employees as needed.
- Accept constructive feedback and respond appropriately
- Be responsible for the security and privacy of any protected health information accessed during normal work activities.
We are looking for someone with:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- A desire to work in an efficient, results-oriented call center environment.
- Ability to work autonomously while adhering to department set schedule
- A strong sales aptitude, with the ability to earn $4,000+ per month in salary and uncapped commissions.
- A strong work ethic, highly motivated to achieve sales and productivity goals.
- Good communication skills, friendly and conversational with members.
- Discretion, ability to maintain confidentiality.
- A willingness to comply with a fixed daily schedule, including start, break, lunch, and end times.
- An ability to take direction and positively receive feedback.
- Eagerness to learn and grow professionally.
- Previous call center experience is highly desirable.
- Respond well to coaching
- Authorization to work in the United States.
- Solid PC and accurate data entry skills, experience with MS Office.
Work From Home Requirements:
Must have verified internet service with 10MB upload/download ability.
The company will provide equipment (keyboard, monitor, computer, etc.). All applicants must provide their own workspace furniture.
Be available, accessible, and accountable to work during established work schedules and shifts, follow technical support processes, comply with organizational security and compliance standards, training, performance management, recurring management routines, manual and automated remote monitoring policies, etc.
New hires will be required to successfully complete a 3-week training, where attendance is essential for success.
Signify Health is helping build the healthcare system we all want to experience by transforming the home into the healthcare hub. We coordinate care holistically across individuals’ clinical, social, and behavioral needs so they can enjoy more healthy days at home. By building strong connections to primary care providers and community resources, we’re able to close critical care and social gaps, as well as manage risk for individuals who need help the most. This leads to better outcomes and a better experience for everyone involved.
Our high-performance networks are powered by more than 9,000 mobile doctors and nurses covering every county in the U.S., 3,500 healthcare providers and facilities in value-based arrangements, and hundreds of community-based organizations. Signify’s intelligent technology and decision-support services enable these resources to radically simplify care coordination for more than 1.5 million individuals each year while helping payers and providers more effectively implement value-based care programs.
To learn more about how we’re driving outcomes and making healthcare work better, please visit us at www.signifyhealth.com.