Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 5,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is elevating our Revenue Enablement function and we're looking for someone to help make it awesome! While our enablement function is evolving, our sales department is large, multinational and growing. That means we’re looking for someone with experience to help us quickly catch up with our company’s needs – including building out an onboarding program to support a rapidly growing sales team with a focus on ensuring new team members ramp quickly and effectively. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who has experience successfully building onboarding programs in fast growing SaaS companies.
The role will be focused around building content, managing the onboarding program, partnering with sales managers and organizing our onboarding efforts . This role will sometimes include facilitating a bootcamp, creating new training materials, creating a certification program, providing coaching to new sellers on early calls, the list goes on! This is a vital role for both the enablement and sales team and we are excited to bring someone on board who loves to build something from the ground up and roll up your sleeve and get creative with our onboarding program.
As part of this team of amazing humans, you will
- Create scalable, high impact updates to the Onboarding Program that both up-levels the experience for new hires and aligns with the current state of the business
- Facilitate a select number of in-person & virtual training sessions as part of the Revenue Onboarding Program
- Maintain and update the self-serve educational content & resources in LMS & CMS
- Support our managers, mentors, facilitators, & partners in their roles within the Onboarding experience
- Ensure Sales & CS new hires are meeting their benchmarks for success within their respective ramp periods
- Partner with the Director of Revenue Enablement on special projects and enablement programs as needed
- Work closely with sales manager to support them as their new joiners navigate their onboarding journey
- 3-5+ years of experience in a program management, enablement or customer-facing role
- Proven experience effectively managing and improving a multifaceted program
- Exceptional facilitation, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to execute and meet swift deadlines in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Comfortable with navigating and managing relationships across all levels of the organization
- Relies on data to inform decisions and create custom interventions
- History of delivering materials on-time
- Experience working in unstructured environments
- Experience working with an LMS and Rise for elearning design
- Experienced in Learning and Development or Enablement
- Attracted to building new things and working collaboratively with cross departmental teams to build something amazing.
- Someone who is comfortable creating and sticking to deadlines, is able to work autonomously and work out loud.
- Looking to build a world class Enablement program
- Excited by creating structure out of ambiguity and being highly self-directed. If you prefer not to work in unstructured environments, this may not be the role for you.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavor to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options – it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Medical insurance – for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, – for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule – where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?
Please keep reading…
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.