Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
As a Marketing Project Manager in the Marketing organization reporting to the Director of Project Management, you will lead and manage the planning, coordination and execution of all mid- to large- scale marketing projects. This includes the project process by which we create project plans, lead project team activities, track progress, mitigate risks, manage the resolution of issues and monitor and communicate project status. You will create and manage project plans, support project team activities, track and communicate progress, flag risks and work with the team to find ways to mitigate those risks and to manage the resolution of issues. You will provide support for forecasting and allocations when needed.
What you'll work on:
- Lead and manage mid-to-large scale marketing campaigns and projects by managing deliverables, timing, risks and communication of project status to the greater team.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive team alignment in order to address tactical issues, timing, planning, dependencies, project status, milestones, and team allocations.
- Organize and lead project meetings and compile project status reports to drive deliverables to schedule, as well as develop resolutions to mitigate risks.
- Manage and support a variety of projects from traditional marketing to digital marketing to field marketing, specifically events.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and track the day-to-day progress of projects – working together to eliminate any blockers, specifically marketing creative and web development workstreams.
- Enforce the process to keep work streamlined, efficient and consistent with our larger process framework.
- Partner with other Project Managers, and cross-functional teams within Circle, to support project planning sessions that define requirements, scope and objectives.
- Support the management of project work delivered by our third party partners.
- Establish relationships with all project stakeholders including cross-functional team members and leadership.
- Manage and enforce documentation as part of cross-functional team responsibilities and process.
- Mentor junior level project management team members as the team grows.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder – you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful – you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence – you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity – you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- You have 3+ years of project management experience; digital and traditional are a must; event project management is a plus.
- You have 7+ years of working experience.
- You have previous experience with project managing marketing campaigns and website development.
- You are naturally solutions- and delivery-focused.
- You have a proven track record of managing diverse, cross-functional project teams in the successful launch of new products and marketing initiatives.
- You have managed more than one integrated project concurrently, with some supervision depending upon project scope.
- You are a fast learner and can think quickly on your feet. You are comfortable pivoting in different directions with little notice, and can successfully help the team to align with change.
- You communicate well both verbally and in writing. You are comfortable interfacing with all levels of the organization.
- You are passionate about processes and continuously improving workflows.
- You are detail-oriented, analytical and a skilled multi-tasker.
- You are self-motivated, attentive, and always follow through.
- You have a strong work ethic and genuinely enjoy learning and being challenged every day.
- You are comfortable working autonomously or as part of a team.
- You have had success with managing work within a distributed team model.
- You have a working knowledge of CMSs – ideally HubSpot.
- A basic understanding of crypto assets and blockchain technology is a plus with a strong desire to learn more. You are passionate about bringing this technology to the mainstream.
- Additional PMI/Agile/Scrum certifications are a plus.
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.