At Zyte, we eat data for breakfast and you can eat your breakfast anywhere and work for Zyte. Founded in 2010, we are a globally distributed team of over 190 Zytans working from over 28 countries who are on a mission to enable our customers to extract the data they need to continue to innovate and grow their businesses. We believe that all businesses deserve a smooth pathway to data
For more than a decade, Zyte has led the way in building powerful, easy-to-use tools to collect, format, and deliver web data, quickly, dependably, and at scale. And today, the data we extract helps thousands of organizations make smarter business decisions, secure competitive advantage, and drive sustainable growth. Today, over 2,000 companies and 1 million developers rely on our tools and services to get the data they need from the web.
As the Sales and Marketing Operations Specialist, you will help drive excellence in our Sales and Marketing process. In the newly created role, you will help define & improve sales processes, analyse and share insights on key revenue and sales trends, design and measure metrics to enhance overall productivity, and ultimately help scale our business in an effective way.
This role requires an individual who is comfortable in a fast-paced, scale up environment in which you will manage and own multiple projects simultaneously and adapt quickly. You love bringing structure and consistency to complex, unstructured problems. You have rich experience and in-depth knowledge of marketing automation and sales cycle management platforms such as Hubspot and Salesforce, and support best practices in the context of a SaaS business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Marketing and Sales Technology Management
- Administration of the sales and marketing technology stack.
- Maintain existing marketing automation technology and integrate new tools and processes to drive optimization and automation;
- Incorporate and implement strategic projects such as unified customer database, products analytics,, communication channels, behavioral and demographic segmentation, automated nurture, and data enrichment
- Maintain documentation on best practices and use of technologies across the sales and marketing organizations
- Revenue Operations – Drive strategic projects with stakeholders in sales, customer success, marketing to accelerate the sales cycle, execute operational plans, and optimise the end to end revenue generation lifecycle
- Reporting and Analytics – Develop and maintain analysis, dashboards, and reports across teams to provide actionable insights that support data-driven decision-making. Uncover business insights and opportunities for improvements
- Data Governance – Apply data cleansing techniques to ensure the quality of contacts databases.. Validation of source data / systems.
- 1-3+ years of experience in revenue operations in SaaS organisations.
- Experience with Hubspot and Salesforce is required. Salesforce Certification and experience with Tableau, Datastudio, and RDBMS is highly appreciated
- Business savviness – able to draw business insights from the data.
- Proven ability to work and interact in a fast-paced environment and comfortable with requirement to multi-task.
- Fast learner, able to work in an agile manner, and demonstrated ability to operate effectively under environment with limited predefined processes.
- Ability to understand high-level strategies and business goals, and translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure execution and business impact.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally, drive multiple projects, and solve technical and business problems.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and collaborate across multiple departments meeting deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, good interpersonal skills, sharp analytical, and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Proven experience in developing, building and delivering metrics in a business context
- Become part of a self-motivated, progressive, multi-cultural team.
- Have the freedom & flexibility to work remotely.
- Get the chance to work with cutting-edge open source technologies and tools.