Jackpocket is the first mobile lottery app in the U.S. that offers players a secure way to order official state lottery tickets, such as Powerball, Mega Millions, and more, via their smartphones. We're creating a more convenient, fun, and responsible way to play the lottery by modernizing the $300B global lottery market with a mobile platform that everyone, including grandma, can feel good about.
Jackpocket is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to support our integrated marketing strategy as we continue to expand throughout the US market. You will manage media campaigns ranging from TV, Radio, OTT, OOH, and other emerging opportunities. You will play a crucial role in new campaign launches, day-to-day management of active campaigns, and identifying how we can continue scaling our current marketing channel mix by finding new qualified opportunities & keeping them warm. Overall we’re looking for an individual who is meticulously organized, a proactive communicator, and an outside the box thinker.
- Manage day-to-day communications with all existing media partners & vendors
- Create internal references for all live campaigns including, schedules, spend & creative detail
- Work cross-functionally with the design team to ensure all vendor deliverables are met in a timely manner
- Flag inbound opportunities worth exploring and compile high level inventory decks & contact info
- Research & identify new channel opportunities
- Monitor and optimize active campaigns on an ongoing basis and present performance and test takeaways to internal teams
- Run weekly calls with all agencies & vendors we work with
- Collaborate with analytics to build cohorted UA dashboards
- Hands-on B2C acquisition experience with demonstrated proficiency successfully managing multiple media vendors across TV, Radio, Sports organizations, etc.
- Demonstrated experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV)
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and optimizing campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to manage and optimize multi-million dollar acquisition budgets
- Understanding of paid media attribution, analytical tools, testing and reporting methodology
- Data-driven marketing mindset with an eye for creativity
- Strong communication, organization, and project management skills
- Medical insurance covered up to 100% by Jackpocket
- Dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Stock options
- Commuter benefits and Citi Bike membership
- Discounted gym membership
- Catered meals and stocked kitchen
- Flexible working hours
- Autonomy and upward mobility
This is a full-time exempt position and is not eligible for overtime under FLSA requirements. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Jackpocket is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.