Lime is the world’s largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
Lime is the world’s largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to create a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. As we tackle this ambition, we seek a Marketing Manager to join the Global Communications & Brand team to lead brand marketing and activation campaigns that strengthen Lime’s reputation among riders, local city policymakers, key opinion formers in our North America and ANZ (Australia & New Zealand) regions. This role reports to the Director of Brand Marketing.
This is a remote position; however, the individual must be based in East Time Zone.
What you’ll do:
- Lead brand activation projects in our North American and ANZ cities that drive awareness and improve perception of Lime among our core audiences, managing from concept to execution, including goal-setting, message testing and development, campaign execution and measurement
- Own all aspects of integrated brand campaigns in our cities across offline, paid and owned channels, ensuring they support global goals and local needs
- Project manage the localization and adaptation of global campaigns to be on-brand, on-time and on-budget
- Effectively work with our team (Brand, Comms and Creative) as well as cross-functional partners to create collateral that supports our consistent brand voice globally, knowing how to appropriately customize to the needs of each city and its riders
- Track KPIs and analyze results of launched initiatives and implement operational improvements
- 5+ years experience in integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience managing multiple marketing campaigns, with channels including paid media and off-line activations, and experiential
- Proactive, detail-oriented, creative and high-energy team player
- Great instincts and ability to confidently communicate with and influence a diverse audience
- Strong writer and communicator who can write creatively across channels, including social media, and who just “gets it”
- Able to seamlessly build trusted relationships across all levels
- Maintain cool and humor in times of stress
- You stay on top of culture, current marketing trends and innovation
- Experience working in a global company across time zones, with an understanding of how to both maintain consistency of global messaging as well as openness to understanding and applying cultural nuances