At Feeld, we are creating a world where everyone can explore their desires without judgement and couples can design their relationships. We are building a safe and inclusive, human-centred product.
We’re looking for a Market Expansion Lead to join our remote team and change how people perceive dating, sexuality and relationships.
You will be responsible for working with leadership in identifying launch markets, developing, executing and evolving our launch strategy, coordinating cross functional initiatives, local activations, leading teams of community managers, and driving overall localized marketing and acquisition strategy.
To be right for this role, you should have two to three years in a launch/expansion, growth operations or program management (non-technical) role at a high-growth tech company. You have experience using data to drive strategy, test hypothesis as well as a proven track record of play booking cross-functional work.
What you will do:
- Explore who our members (we refer to users of our app as “members”) are, where to find them and how to engage with them at a local level
- Build a network of community managers that tap into each launch markets’ micronetworks
- Support cross functional peers in enabling successful initiatives and embracing “flops” we will learn from
- Ideation and execution of local activations to drive buzz around launches
- Think big, test local and iterate
How you will grow:
- Understand that “flops” are as important as successes
- Learn how to activate local markets with global support
- Gain an understanding of the psychology of our members and how our community can empower them
- Empathize with our members’ wants and needs even if you have little to no experience in the same areas
- You have 3 years of experience working at a high-growth tech company
- You are comfortable with a highly iterative, fast-changing environment with evolving needs
- You see problems as opportunities and love to test and playbook
- You love data and have experience working with sql or a desire to learn and do so
- You have experience working within a dating app
- You are already part of the Feeld community and familiar with our mission
Feeld is an independent, experimental and fully remote organisation reshaping the dialogue on dating and sexuality. The company was founded in 2014 and has evolved since to become the open, distributed structure it is now. We have a naturally agile and fluid culture. The whole team is fully remote, which means you work where and when helps you perform at your best. We regard autonomy highly and treat our organisation as a product – we iterate, improve and test things internally to see what works best for everyone.
We believe in creating a safe work environment through humanity, fluidity, safety, transparency and progressiveness. When hiring, we look for culture add rather than culture fit.
Because we are a fully remote team, it’s especially important that we create an environment where our colleagues feel included and connected as humans.
Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging at Feeld:
Feeld promotes open-mindedness, inclusion, diversity and kindness, both in the world and among our own workforce.
We encourage and welcome applications from people with a history of marginalisation, whether because of race, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability (seen or unseen) or any confluence of intersectional identities.
Our goal is a barrier-free application process and working environment. If you require further details or assistance or have any questions about this process, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compensation and perks:
We are conscious of how our work and decisions impact other humans and the environment. We design our product and organisation with consideration for the wellbeing and happiness of our members and colleagues. We believe in technology and working environments that enable people to live a meaningful, fulfilled life.
Therefore, we offer our staff:
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- A fully remote working situation
- $3,500 USD annual expense budget
- $4,000 USD equipment and home office budget
- Learning & development budget
- On demand therapy sessions and mental health support via Spill
- Company retreats
- Access to the Feeld Flat in Porto, Portugal
Feeld’s way of working is designed to proactively prevent burnout and an “always on” culture.
One of our Core Values is: Transparent. We strive for complete openness of information within the organisation and for enabling honesty on our platform. Internally, we keep decision-making transparent to keep each other accountable and make sure all voices are heard.
That is why we offer:
- Open and transparent salaries
- Baseline Freedom Salary of $80,000 or £60,000 per year for all roles
- The base salary for this role is determined by Level and Step, as well as geographic location, but we estimate that this role can earn up to $120,000 USD based on the requirements listed in this job description.
- Equity for all staff
Our interview process:
- Your first conversation with Feeld will be a screening call with our recruiter, where you’ll be able to ask – and receive answers – regarding any general questions you have and to confirm the role is a fit for what you’re seeking.
- Your second conversation will connect you directly with the hiring manager for the role you’re applying to. Here, you’ll have a chance to ask more questions about the work you’ll be doing. This conversation will also focus on your past work experiences.
- The next step for most of our roles is a candidate challenge. This is an evaluation of the skills relevant to be successful in this role and generally takes about an hour to complete.
- Your third conversation allows you the opportunity to meet the team members you might be working with on a daily basis. Here, you’ll be able to ask questions about team processes, workflow, and the employee experience at Feeld.
- We generally make an offer within 2 weeks of our final call, and offer a flexible start date that can begin as early as the next Monday after you sign our offer documentation.
- Of note: all of our interviews are conducted remotely, and our interviewers will work with you to find an agreeable interview time based on mutual availability.
We understand we’re asking you to invest your time and best efforts in our process, and are appreciative of getting the chance to better know who you are as a person and candidate. In return, we’re committed to offering transparent communication and prompt feedback as you navigate this application with us.