Lime is the world’s largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
Lime is adding a Manager to join our new and expanding Strategic Finance team. Working directly with the Head of Strategic Finance, the Manager will help establish the analytical framework for the company to evaluate investment decisions (e.g. new markets, products, partnerships) and participate in all capital raising and M&A efforts. This role will blend strategic and quantitative analyses with financial acumen to influence decision-making.
The ideal candidate is passionate about analyzing data and working with numbers. You have an analytical mindset combined with advanced Excel modeling capabilities. You have experience creating robust financial models and analyses to drive decision-making. You have demonstrated experience driving cross-functional initiatives with a wide range of groups and stakeholders.
This is a remote position with preferred locations within the United States across Central and Eastern time zones.
What You’ll do:
- Work directly with the Head of Strategic Finance to support strategic decision making through financial modeling and analysis
- Influence decision making across the company with objective and data-driven financial and strategic frameworks
- Work cross-functionally to refine and improve key aspects of our long-term operating model with the goal of creating strategic clarity
- Build financial models, conduct financial analysis, and create business metrics in support of company fundraising, strategic partnerships, and acquisitions
- Play a vital role in supporting due diligence efforts across fundraising, M&A, partnership, and other new strategic initiatives
- Drive continual process improvements and optimize recurring deliverables
- 5+ years of experience in corporate finance, investment banking, consulting, or a related
- Excellent financial modeling and Excel proficiency (you should be prepared for a case study)
- Proven creative thinker with strong business acumen
- Ability to analyze and distill complex financial analysis and topics and present key and actionable insights
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to drive collaborative discussions with various departments
- Comfort and familiarity with a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun, and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits