Hi there! We’re PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously. As a leading provider of technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we’re calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team!
PAR invented the first standalone point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. Today, our solutions span Customer loyalty, engagement, restaurant management, payment services, drive-thru, and full POS integrations. These solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries.
Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we’re off to great start.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
The Partnerships team is part of the Brink Business Development organization. As a member of the team, you will work collaboratively across functions in a highly matrixed environment to manage and launch new partnership opportunities, with the goal of driving growth and engagement with PAR products and services. You will develop a deep understanding of the partners’ business, establish alignment and grow partner driven revenue. You will provide the management team with both business and technical insights to enable sound and quick decision-making. You understand the restaurant industry landscape and will harness this knowledge and relationships to manage appropriate and successful partnership opportunities. You possess strong analytical skills, API integration knowledge and sound business judgement. You are an independent worker with ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years working in partnerships, product management or operations roles in a technology company (preferably SaaS)
- Restaurant technology experience highly preferred
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects from start to finish
- Experience building consensus among cross-functional teams and influencing decision making with senior-level audiences
- Proven experience managing external relationships in a partner facing role
- Comfortable building and managing reports, validating data and accuracy of data and assumptions
Why We Need You
- Own the initial partner conversations – gather appropriate details regarding product functionality, integration potential, revenue potential and present for discussion
- Lead integration project management including SOW, GA completion
- Manage onboarding process of new partnerships, including collaboration with internal and external teams to ensure success of the partnership
- Lead post-launch engagement, optimizing performance of integrations with 3rd party platforms
- Own go-to-market activities of top tier partnerships including direct campaigns, programs to partner customer base
- Lead flawless execution against plan, ensuring all proper stakeholders are aligned and revenue numbers met
PAR is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We also provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.