We are looking for an ambitious Manager to help support Aledade’s growing New Ventures team. This Manager will collaborate with the broader team to support overall project management as well as evaluate the financial and operational implications of launching new business opportunities. This will be a remote position, with the option to work from our Bethesda, MD or Durham, NC offices.
As a Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading market research and gap analysis to inform business decisions
- Developing and/or contributing to financial models to evaluate future revenue and costs associated with new business initiatives, with the direction of the Senior Director and VP of New Ventures
- Leading outreach, diligence, and contracting with outside vendors related to partnership opportunities
- Managing multiple projects, including tracking key metrics across initiatives
- Communicating with leaders across the organization, including finance, legal, accounting, business development, policy, and field operations
- Serving as a mentor and workstream leader for 1-2 Analysts
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics, health policy, or other related field or equivalent work experience required; Master’s degree in business, health administration, and health policy preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience (or 2+ years with a Master’s degree)
- Strong skills using Excel and PowerPoint/slide creation.
- Highly organized and proactive in raising questions around clarity, prioritization, blockers, and other points to drive assigned tasks forward.
- A self-starter who is able to take initiative and ownership, with demonstrated success managing multiple projects
- Comfortable tackling ambiguous problems with a high level of autonomy.
- A collaborative team player with a roll-up your sleeves mentality.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated to produce work that meets high standards.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excited to join a fast-paced startup with significant opportunity for growth and make a positive contribution to the healthcare field.
- Thinks beyond their immediate team and contributes to making Aledade holistically better (active engagement in D&I efforts, culture initiatives, facilitating training, leading roundtables, etc.)