The Role: Manager, Marketing Partnerships & Active Buyer Engagement
Open to Boston, NYC or Remote
Join Rue Gilt Groupe as our Manager, Marketing Partnerships & Active Buyer Engagement, and lead key active buyer, international marketing, and payments marketing efforts from strategic planning to campaign design and execution.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Member Engagement, you will own our Borderfee International shipping partnership, inclusive of marketing, forecasting, and operational delivery. You will also own the business partnership and marketing activations with Afterpay – our Buy Now Pay Later Payment Partner. You will also develop deep expertise in value drivers for our Active Buyers. You’ll exercise your relentless curiosity to leverage data and customer insights to identify opportunities and develop powerful narratives that will redefine how RGG defines member engagement programming with a focus on increasing buyer retention and incremental buyer value for our 35M+ Rue La La and Gilt members.
You will have the opportunity to join an innovative, fun-loving marketing team, as well as partner cross-functionally with other marketing leaders, analytics, business intelligence, product, creative and key external shipping partners.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Become an expert on international cross-border shopping.
- Grow the international business in partnership with Borderfree – our cross-border shopping partner – through existing promotional strategies and innovating new methods of expansion.
- Expand the Buy Now Pay Later Payments program with Afterpay – our Buy Now Pay Later Payments program – with new marketing approaches to acquire and engage shoppers.
- Develop actionable customer insights and KPIs through close working relationship with Analytics
- Develop, validate and scale new marketing programs that deepen engagement and retention with our active shopper base.
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness and innovation. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow and bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you and sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, strategy consulting, program management, or investment banking
- Strong interest or experience in retail, e-commerce, and B2C marketing
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business, Economics, Mathematics, or other concentrations with significant quantitative focus
- Exceptional analytical horsepower and data-driven problem-solving skills with proven ability to drive to action
Bonus points for…
- Experience working in international markets or a global company
- Experience with Borderfree or other international shipping logistics providers
- Savviness in Tableau and Google Analytics
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY and CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupe’s policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated and proof of vaccination will be required.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. We’ve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium and luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites – Rue La La, Gilt, and Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery – we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion and technology, we’re also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, and ourselves to push past the expected – every day. Our culture is rooted in our values and together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious and Empowered.