Hi there! We’re PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously. As a leading provider of technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we’re calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team!
PAR invented the first standalone point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. Today, our solutions span Customer loyalty, engagement, restaurant management, payment services, drive-thru, and full POS integrations. These solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries.
Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we’re off to great start.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
Manager, Machine Learning
Punchh is looking for a Manager, Machine learning that is responsible for leading a team to develop ML algorithms that power the Punch platform.
As part of the team, the candidate will lead the full lifecycle of ML Model development to support, including researching algorithms, gathering requirements, developing specifications, running A/B tests in production, and getting it production ready. To be successful in this role, you will need a strong machine learning experience, software development skills, and collaboration with cross functional teams. You will need strong communication and leadership skills, ability to multitask and prioritize.
What You'll Do
- Be a hands on leader
- Provide mentorship to team members
- Partner with teams like Engineering,Product and Operations to develop quality ML products
- Lead the development and deployment of ML products and data pipelines
- Automation of machine learning tasks
- Enforce standards and practices to improve team performance
- Hire and mentor ML engineers
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of ML experience
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong programming experience in Python/Spark
- Communication , Team management, stakeholder management and cross functional collaboration skills
- Experience in End to end ML model development, testing and deployment
- Experience in defining ,implementing and analyzing A/B testing
- Hands-on experience with any cloud platform e.g. AWS, Azure
- Experience with continuous Integration and deployment tools e.g. Jenkins, Github action
- Experience working with data pipeline and orchestration tools e.g. airflow
- Experience in building applications with high level of SLA and customer satisfaction
- Unlimited PTO
- Company sponsored health insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Healthcare coverage, FSA, HSA
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Competitive salaries and bonus
- Professional development
- Maternity and Paternity (Bonding) Leave
PAR is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We also provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.