Hi there! We’re PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously. As a leading provider of technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we’re calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team!
PAR invented the first standalone point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. Today, our solutions span Customer loyalty, engagement, restaurant management, payment services, drive-thru, and full POS integrations. These solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries.
Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we’re off to great start.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
Manages the service delivery of any service, onsite and installation/projects in the United Sates. Will be directly responsible for maintaining quality, SLA management, Technical Service and Customer Satisfaction. Shall assist in managing financial improvement to budget in line with revenue. Directly responsible for the performance of our partners to the standards of PAR Field Service and managing employee morale.
What We’re Looking For
- Be the face of PAR service excellence for our customers and deliver a WOW experience at each transaction.
- Manage the support required within US, via onsite resources for break/fix and projects.
- Manage customer calls in accordance with established Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Assist in general customer service on the phone and in person.
- Works with all internal PAR departments to facilitate resolution on customer concerns.
- Adhere to all company policies and practices in regard to financial and inventory control.
- Associates Degree or Technical school graduate or its equivalent and 8+ years related experience.
- Fresh new ideas!
- Position is currently considered remote.
Why We Need You
- Plans, coordinates, and directs the activities of internal employees and PAR Support Service partners.
- Makes decisions and recommendations concerning all aspects of assigned Service work.
- Makes/implements improvements to procedures established to complete all service activity.
- Directs, trains, and allocates work to internal and external service resources.
- Manages activities to exceed customer SLA commitments, first time fix goals and customer satisfaction.
- Reviews work to ensure conformity to established principles.
- Accountable for the accuracy and timeliness of required deliverables and invoicing.
PAR is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We also provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.