Hi there! We’re PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously. As a leading provider of technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we’re calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team!
PAR invented the first standalone point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. Today, our solutions span Customer loyalty, engagement, restaurant management, payment services, drive-thru, and full POS integrations. These solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries.
Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we’re off to great start.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
Lead / Principal Product UX Designer
Remote – US
About the role
Punchh is seeking a Lead / Principal UX Designer to drive the design of elegant workflows and features for our Loyalty Marketing Platform. We are actively transforming into a customer driven environment where customer research drives what we build and how we design our products. This is a highly visible and impactful role at the company that will help drive this business forward. You will be comfortable working independently and managing other designers on projects, partnering with UX Research to understand and validate designs with users, and working with the cross-functional Product & Engineering teams to deliver best-in-breed experiences for our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the design of core features for our Loyalty Marketing platform and oversee the work of more junior designers
- Work closely with the Product team to identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Independently design and maintain wireframes, mockups, UI prototypes, and specifications
- Work with UX Research to rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Work with the Product and other teams both before and after production to document and communicate designs
- Follow up with Engineering to review the implementation of designs and assist in QA
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 12+ years experience as a UX Designer for enterprise Saas web applications
- Passionate about resolving user pain points through incredible, beautiful, intuitive designs
- Strong information architecture knowledge
- Experience with standard UX software such as Sketch, InVision, Balsamiq, Figma, etc.
- A portfolio of design work with case studies demonstrating your process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Fluent in English
Bonus Points If You
- Possess working knowledge of loyalty programs, CRM, and/or email marketing campaigns
- Have a Master’s Degree in a related field
- Have proven experience mentoring other designers, inspiring teammates, forging cross-functional relationships across the company, and demonstrating design thought leadership through collaborative sessions and workshops with partners.
- Healthcare coverage, FSA, HSA
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Competitive salaries, bonus and stock options
- Professional development
- Maternity and Paternity (Bonding) Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays
- Free lunch every single day at work, social events, plus a well stocked refrigerator
PAR is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We also provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.