Hi there! We’re PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously. As a leading provider of technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we’re calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team!
PAR invented the first standalone point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. Today, our solutions span Customer loyalty, engagement, restaurant management, payment services, drive-thru, and full POS integrations. These solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries.
Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we’re off to great start.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
PAR is looking for an IT Support Analyst II to join the IT Service Desk team. This position is located at our Austin, TX office, and provides primary support for our Punchh line of business at that location. You’ll also work closely with the rest of the distributed IT team in support of PAR people across the US around the world. We’re looking for someone with a passion for helping people, continuous learning, and diving into exciting challenges with technology-based solutions. PAR takes a “cloud first” approach, so you’ll have the opportunity to work with leading edge tech for enabling today’s fast-paced business environment.
What We’re Looking For
- Show us that you have the aptitude to learn and grow – we’d like to see an Associate degree in a technology related major, but we’re flexible depending on your experience
- CompTIA A+ required or able to be obtained within 6 months of employment – additional industry certifications in Office 365, security, and/or networking preferred
- Proven experience managing user accounts and group membership in Office 365 / Azure AD and/or Active Directory
- Since this position is a level 2 role, we’re looking for someone with 2-3 years of hands-on experience supporting business productivity hardware and software – laptops (Windows and Mac,) printers, conference room tech, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Slack, Teams, and a basic understanding of network infrastructure/services and security
- Experience using an MDM like Intune or Jumpcloud to manage endpoints is a huge plus
- Experience with phone system and contact center management is a huge plus
- Customer-service oriented with the ability to guide a non-technical audience
- Work with a sense of urgency that leans toward action, exhibit ownership in your sphere of influence, focus on the most impactful outcomes, and win as a team!
Why We Need You
- Be part of a team that focuses on supporting a positive user experience and providing stable systems that “just work”
- Leverage modern SaaS based tools for ticketing, remote support, and endpoint management
- Manage user accounts, group membership, and light system administration for end user systems, including communication and collaboration platforms
- Help build the knowledge base with solutions that improve the support experience – review solutions created by other Service Desk team members for accuracy and consistency
- Security is everyone’s responsibility and in this front-line role we need you to reinforce a positive culture of cyber security
- We’re all about continuous improvement and expect the same from you! See something we could be doing better? Bring it forward so we can work as a team to improve – we offer growth opportunities and reward those who propel our business forward
- Take part in a paid after-hours rotation for critical system outage support
PAR is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We also provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.