Website Exodus Movement, Inc
Exodus is looking for an IT Procurement Specialist to join our team! As a dedicated IT Procurement Specialist, you will own the IT purchasing and procurement process from start to finish for new and existing team members around the world. You will research, select, and purchase quality equipment from global vendors while managing internal and external communications related to equipment orders. If you’re interested in owning processes, coordinating across departments, and ensuring team members have up to date tech and system access, we should talk!
What You Will Do
- Manage asset inventories and maintain accurate purchase records.
- Follow and enforce the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Research and evaluate prospective suppliers.
- Update procurement documentation and templates across all platforms used.
Who You Are
- 2+ years of experience as a procurement officer or in a similar position.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
Nice to haves:
- Good negotiation skills
- Enjoys documenting processes and/or procedures
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
Exodus is a multi-asset cryptocurrency wallet with a built-in exchange feature. We started our movement in 2015 and have been a distributed team since then. Our mission is to help half of the world exit the traditional financial system and move into the crypto financial system by the year 2030. To do that we want to make sure we hire the best of the best: people who are intrinsically motivated by what we are trying to achieve and who love what they do professionally.
What We Offer
- Freedom to work wherever you want, whenever you want.
- Building the future. Cryptocurrencies lay the foundation to the internet of value, the next major wave in application technology and personal finance.
- Collaborative and feedback-driven culture.
- Opportunity to grow.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live along with a competitive benefits package.
- 100% pay in Bitcoin with a buffer to account for price changes and exchange fees.
- Brand new tech package for your work from home space.
Health: Most of our health insurance plans are covered 100% for you and covered 50% for your dependents. We’ll also cover dental insurance. If you are outside of the United States, we will reimburse you up to $500 per month for any medical and dental insurance for you and your dependents.
PTO: 30 days of paid time off per year on top of a flexible schedule where you can work wherever and whenever. If you’re part-time with us, you’ll still receive 15 days of paid time off.
Unlimited Bereavement: We will pay you your full salary for the first two weeks for the loss of any immediate family members but we allow you to take all the time you need to grieve outside of that.
Parental Leave: 12 weeks of fully paid leave with and a month of flexible work for the primary caregiver.
Tax Help: Getting paid in Bitcoin new to you? Don’t worry! We will reimburse you for speaking with a professional tax specialist in your state/country to make sure everything is taken care of.
Perks: Exodus offers a variety of seasonal perks including free subscriptions to services like Calm and Masterclass, coverage for gym memberships and therapy. We want to make sure all of our employees know they are our priority and we give back for your hard work often.
Our Hiring Process
Our hiring process consists of several different stages
Recruiter Interview: If we like your initial application, expect to schedule an interview with a member of our recruitment team. This interview will focus on getting to know you a bit more and will focus on explaining the culture of the company. We want to know more about why you want to join our team, how you feel about our mission and cryptocurrency now and how it fits into your overall career plan to make sure this is the right place for you.
Assessments: Not every role consists of an assessment but if yours does it will be directly related to the job you apply for.
Interview with your future manager: This is to make sure that you are a fit for the team you are applying to and that the hard and soft skills you possess are a good fit for us at the time.
Interview(s) with your future colleagues: We call this focus interviews and they are a time for you to learn more about your role from someone you will closely collaborate with. It’s a time to dig into the culture of the team and the day to day for someone in that role.
Career History Interview: For our management roles, we take some more time before the end of the process to better get to know you and your past performance better. Expect this call if you will be leading a team.