With over $2 billion in bookings of experiences, the Peek.com platform combines powerful business software with an award-winning marketplace for consumers to book fun things to do like wine tours, watersports, skydiving, art classes, and more.
The Peek Pro software suite provides world-class online booking, point-of-sale, and hundreds of automation tools such as inventory management, dynamic pricing, waivers, and marketing analytics. Thousands of operators like the Museum of Ice Cream, Artechouse, and Jam NOLA have grown their business and automated their operations with our technology.
Peek follows a “remote-first” philosophy, with our team of over 250 Peeksters distributed across exciting locales such as San Francisco, New York, Austin, Nashville, Salt Lake City, Santiago, Medellin and beyond. We recently raised over $80 million backed by Westcap and Goldman Sachs to continue uniting the world through experience.
PS: Peek just made the 2021 Forbes America’s Best Startups Employer list and was granted Newsweek’s Future of Travel award.
Our team is 100% remote, however, we prefer candidates in the same time zones as the greater United States (UTC-10 to UTC-4). English is our business language, and fluency is required. Help desk support is the first point of contact when a user is facing hardware, software, or system issues. The candidate should be able to diagnose and resolve problems efficiently and should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. The candidate should be interested in expanding their skill sets and collaborating with other IT team members. It is a user-facing position at a growing company that provides an opportunity for learning and growth in a fast-paced, startup-like environment.
- Assist with onboarding of new users
- Keep inventory of all equipment, software, and license users
- Install, configure, and upgrade computer software
- Serve as the first point of contact for Peeksters seeking technical assistance over the phone, email, or Slack
- Triage and manage incoming IT needs. Escalating issues that need to be escalated
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Record events and problems and their resolution in the ticketing system
- Identify and suggest possible improvements to procedures
- Assist in identifying and addressing various technical related needs
- An interest in and basic understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues by asking probing questions
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Most importantly, a desire to learn and grow in the tech field
- Resourcefulness and quick-thinking nature to troubleshoot new and critical technical issues as they arise.
- Ability to deploy, configure and support operating systems on desktop and mobile after training
- Strong drive to provide excellent customer service and experience, with an awareness of prioritization of tasks, stakeholders, budget, and time
- While not required, experience with Okta or related S.S.O. solutions is a huge plus.
- Positive, optimistic, and calm under pressure
- A genuine desire to help people
- Creative problem solver
- Analytical and process-oriented approach
- Clear communicator