Who we are:
We are a fast-growing data science and analytics company that helps organisations manage their security posture using automated metrics and reporting; protecting critical services and data we all rely on.
We’re at the forefront of the cybersecurity industry and have received multiple industry recognitions, having been included in two Gartner Hype Cycles for emerging technologies. In July 2020, Panaseer was featured as an inaugural vendor in the new category of Continuous Controls Monitoring (CCM) for Risk Management. In July 2021, we were included as an inaugural vendor in the new category of Cyber Asset Attack Surface Management (CAASM) for Network Security. Recently, Momentum Cyber included CCM in its Cybersecurity Almanac, as a next generation technology that will shape the future of cybersecurity, also including Panaseer as an inaugural vendor.
Panaseer developed the first Continuous Controls Monitoring platform that uses automated, data-driven security metrics to give enterprise security leaders greater visibility into their cybersecurity posture. This gives anyone – from executive to analyst – live, trusted insight into their security posture, enabling them to make the best decisions about risk, confidently report to key stakeholders, hold people accountable and prioritise remediation based on their business priorities.
We have raised over $43 million in funding and have won numerous awards – most recently being named winner of ‘Best Product in Continuous Controls Monitoring’ in the Cyber Defense Magazine Awards at RSA Conference 2020. Panaseer’s CCM platform was named as the ‘Best Regulatory Compliance Tool and Solution’ at the 2020 SC Awards Europe. We were also named the ‘Hottest CyberTech Startup’ at TechCrunch’s Europas’ Awards.
We have multiple strategic partnerships with leading technology vendors such as Cisco, Amazon Web Services and RSA which strengthens our platform.
Panaseer IT Context
Panaseer is a remote-first company with over 100 staff spread across the UK, US and Europe. We’re a tech start-up operating a modern small business IT infrastructure. We rely on cloud-centric SaaS platforms (e.g. Microsoft 365), with the only physical IT infrastructure we manage being the staff Apple Mac laptops. The staff laptops are managed remotely using Jamf with zero-touch deployment workflows. IT services are currently provided by a Managed IT Service Provider, and the Engineering function. With a growing team, we’re looking for our first ever dedicated IT Administrator, reporting into the CTO, to own the delivery of a slick and secure IT experience to enable all our staff to be productive, by leveraging the capabilities of our Managed IT Service Provider.
Who you are:
- You’re committed to delighting your end-users, delivering an excellent IT experience with patience, rapport and clear communication
- You’ve had first-hand experience of providing tech support, through IT Helpdesks, conducting diagnostics to troubleshoot technical issues
- You’ve managed the entire lifecycle of end-user devices from procurement, logistics, repairs, refresh cycles to secure decommissioning, while maintaining an accurate asset inventory and monitoring stock levels
- You’ve designed and implemented essential IT processes such as new user IT onboarding, access management for joiners / leavers / movers and handling change requests
- You create documentation and training to enable end-users to efficiently use the IT services and processes
- You’ve managed IT Service vendors, building relationships, directing their work, and holding them accountable for the delivery of BAU and IT change projects
- You’re data-driven and rely on KPIs & SLAs to monitor and report on IT service levels, and have used these metrics to identify areas for improvement
- You’ve collaborated with Information Security teams to achieve and report compliance against the IT requirements of common security frameworks
- You’re accustomed to the flexible working that is occasionally required to deal with urgent IT incidents that arise with a geographically dispersed team
- You’ve worked in start-ups, scale-ups or other small businesses as an IT Administrator and are excited by the breadth of the role and the fast-paced environment
You can demonstrate your abilities in:
- Apple Mac administration
- Basic Jamf Pro administration (ideally with at least Jamf 100 certification)
- Basic Microsoft 365 administration (ideally with Azure Fundamentals certification)
- IT Vendor Management
- End-user Device Lifecyle Management
- Creating, documenting and operating IT processes
- Providing tech support through an IT Helpdesk
- Planning and executing IT change projects coordinating in-house and external service provider support
Additional desirable but not essential skills:
- Experience with Jamf Connect, Jamf Protect, Apple Business Manager & Apple VPP
- Experience with the Microsoft 365 suite, in particular SharePoint, Exchange and Azure AD
- Integrating SSO
- Familiarity with ISO 27001 controls
Within your first 3-6 months you’ll be:
- Building relationships with our Managed IT Service Provider while coordinating and overseeing their work
- Augmenting the Managed IT Service Provider’s helpdesk service to provide tech support on the Apple Mac laptops, the software installed on them and the SaaS services
- Designing, building, documenting and onboarding staff to new IT processes
- Working closely with our People team to onboard new hires to company IT
- Working closely with our Information Security team to implement IT security controls and report compliance
- Developing the overall long-term IT strategy to create a prioritised roadmap for continuous improvement in our IT services, processes and tools
Don’t let the role description hold you back, if you find this role exciting and feel like you have what it takes, we want to hear from you!
It has been found that sometimes people are less likely to apply for a role unless they tick all requirements but at Panaseer we want to hear about your experience and achievements if you think this is a role for you.
Our interview process typically looks like this:
Whilst we’d love to meet you in person, all our interview stages are currently held remotely via Zoom.
- First Interview (Initial Introductions – Values & Role Compatibility) – 60mins – We will tell you more about the role, the team, and get to know you, your past experiences and future goals.
- Second Interview (Skills Assessment) – 60mins – Diving into your capabilities aligned to the needs of the role with further opportunities for you to ask questions of us and get to know Panaseer.
- Final Interview (Skills Assessment) – 90mins – Further technical questions and an opportunity to meet other key stakeholders.
If you have a medical condition or an individual need to adjust the process – please reach out! We want you to have the environment to do your best – please let us know how we can support you.
At Panaseer, we strive to enable the best environment and atmosphere:
- An annual allowance of 25 days per year
- Competitive salaries including equity options
- Company pension scheme
- BUPA Health Insurance for you and your family
- £500 Amazon voucher for workspace set up
- We are currently offering a productivity allowance to support remote working (£80 per month tax free)
- Access to benefits market and employee discounts (Bike to Work Scheme, Co-located workspace passes)
- Wide range of health and well-being activities, speakers and events and coaching support
Panaseer is an equal employer, committed to encouraging diversity and eliminating discrimination in both its role as an employer and as a provider of services. Our aim is that our staff are truly representative of all sections of society and work in an environment where everyone is respected and able to perform to the best of their ability. Our policy is to provide equality and fairness for all in our employment and in our provision of services and not to discriminate, or favour, on the grounds of race, colour, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, nationality or national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, neurodiversity, marital status, parental status, disability, medical condition, physical appearance or socio-economic status.
Accessibility – If you require assistance in applying for open positions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org