We’re looking to add a Commercial Analyst Intern to our Customer Success team. This new team member will be instrumental in working on the front lines as we continue to make the retail world a better, more sustainable place.
At Nextail, we empower retailers to create better experiences while using fewer of the world’s resources. Nextail’s cloud-based platform uses artificial intelligence, prescriptive analytics, and optimization to deliver agile merchandising decisions. To date, we’re backed by more than $12M in funding from leading venture capital investors and are working with global retailers like Versace, River Island, and Pepe Jeans.
The ideal candidate has an analytical mind and is resourceful. He / she must be meticulous, detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment. We’re looking for someone who will be a great team player to be able to coordinate inflow of information coming from different teams.
- Support the billing and invoicing process and tools.
- Understand customer’s contracts and translate them into Nextail’s internal systems.
- Own and ensure reporting compliance.
- Support and champion on commercial planning and analysis.
- Help building a database in order to register processes to share and transfer knowledge.
- Opportunity to convert into a full-time permanent role.
- High flexibility: We’re strong believers that what matters most are results. Each Nextailer is empowered, through trust and ownership, to organize their time as they see fit without jeopardizing the time or work of their colleagues.
- Remote-first philosophy: Nextail started as a remote company and continues to offer a nice mix of remote and/or office-based environments around the world.
- International environment: We operate across the globe, with recent operations reaching from Europe all the way to Australia, and our team alone consists of professionals of more than 15 different nationalities. While many of us are multilingual, our working language is English.
- Diversity on all levels: United as a single team, we celebrate diversity at every dimension*. Professionally speaking, are you ready to work alongside tech geniuses, data science magicians, and fashionistas? You’ll have teammates with extensive experience in a wide variety of professional fields, including technology, retail, consulting and entrepreneurship.
- The laptop of your choice: We want you to work with the tools that are most comfortable for you!
- Paid internship: The internship will be compensated with 800 gross euros per month.
IMPORTANT: We are looking for someone that is able to sign an internship agreement through their university/school (convenio).