Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
OUR MISSION: TO CHANGE HOW THE WORLD THINKS ABOUT PUBLIC RELATIONS.
Cision, the global leader in the professional communication software (SaaS) space, is redefining the way organizations think about paid, earned, owned, and shared (social) media.
At Cision, our values matter. If you like to have fun & celebrate, are enthusiastic about teamwork & customers, embrace diversity, equity, & inclusion, and thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative environment, then we want to meet you!
By raising the standard of excellence on ourselves, our processes, and our work, we help our customers raise the standard in the way they communicate, interact, and deliver their brand promise every day. Our customers love our solutions, and we think you’ll love helping our customers be successful!
At Cision, we believe that each new customer’s success story starts with you! As the bridge between new member acquisition and account management, you will counsel & support new members to help new members unique goals and objectives.
Once you join our team as an Inside Sales Representative you will specialize in uncovering prospects needs and upsell/cross selling Cision’s vast set of solutions. Your keen relationship building skills will help you connect your prospects with the right audiences to show real return on investment and build trust. Your prospects will know they can depend on you, and you will have an extensive range of awesome solutions to sell to ensure you meet & exceed their expectations.
- Performing warm and cold calls to qualify leads and dormant accounts to identify opportunities to help make your prospects day easier by sending press releases with Cision Distribution, powered by PR Newswire.
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of all Cision solutions, acting as the primary point of contact for PR Newswire distribution prospects and customer, and leveraging internal subject matter experts as partners to best support each new member’s journey.
- Serving as the point person for prospect development and acquisition from the competition by taking advantage of package selling in the areas of distribution, monitoring, and measurement.
- Demonstrating strong objection-handling & negotiation skills when faced with competitive market challenges & negotiation new client contracts when applicable.
- Maintaining a sales database and creating a pipeline of prospects in Salesforce.
- Developing sales proposals.
- Performing follow-up calls.
- Meeting or exceeding revenue quota and key performance indicators as established by leadership.
- time management
- being curious & inquisitive
- helping each other out
- idea sharing
- following process
- applying the coaching
- State-of-the-art offices & remote work flexibility
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA (Health & dependent care), Life & disability insurance, pet insurance, emergency childcare, and more!
- Excellent parental leave
- Excellent 401(k) matching
- Charitable donation matching
- Annual paid volunteer day
- Team outings & networking events
- Career development & continued training/education
- Regular performance reviews and mentor coaching
- Flex Time Off & casual work environment
- Professional education/college tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary downtown covered parking (Cleveland)
- Complimentary on-site gym access (Cleveland)
- Dedicated employee resource groups & strong DEI presence/culture
Our top performers are exceptional at…
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- A keen interest in business communications, public relations, and content
- Exceptional customer service skills & the ability to remain calm & helpful under pressure
- Familiarity with CRM systems (i.e., Salesforce.com)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work on-sight in the Cleveland, OH effective 2022