WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are looking for a Global Partnerships Enablement Manager that will primarily be responsible for creating, refining and executing scalable onboarding programs that help new reselling partners become competent with marketing, selling, and implementing Braze. This role will be interacting directly with new reselling partners on a high touch regular basis while also working closely with Channel Executives, Channel Marketing resources, Partner Support & Services, Sales Engineers, and the Direct Sales Team.
The Learning & Development team is responsible for all internal training & enablement at Braze including but not limited to: company-wide on-boarding, manager training & development, soft skill & career development, department-level enablement for Go-To-Market teams including Sales, Customer Success, and Global Services and Support (GSS). The L&D Team reports directly to the SVP of People at Braze—this ensures alignment and ongoing collaboration to help support our teams and develop, drive, and support key initiatives across the company. This role will report to the Director of Learning & Development.
As a Partner Enablement Manager at Braze you would:
- Document a partner profile for all new partners to share internally
- Help evolve, refine and teach the Partner Program Guide to new partners
- Refine the Partner Enablement Roadmap and help ensure that new partners are engaged in activities outlined in the roadmap by role
- Develop mutually agreed upon 30, 60, 90 plans with new partners
- Schedule regular calls with new partners to track progress, plans and discuss next steps
- Ensure that the appropriate partner staff is attending the core product certification class and the demo champion program
- Monitor, Document and Communicate Partner Enablement Progress to Partners and Channel Team
- Determine how new partners can be held accountable for certain on boarding activities
- Facilitate and train new partners for onboarding and ongoing sales process and product needs
- Work with channel marketing to develop, own and teach scalable Marketing training
- Work with the certification program manager to develop and deploy necessary certifications for partners
- Understand and train new partners on the Sales Process
WHO YOU ARE
- Must have experience supporting and enabling resellers
- Needs to be a goal oriented strategic thinker with the ability to execute at a tactical level
- Collaborative team player who can adapt to a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Display a comprehensive understanding of a partner economic model
- Innovative, high energy, entrepreneurial self-starter who has experience taking initiative and owning end to end deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- You enjoy taking the lead in collaborative work to bring projects to life and make them experiential.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data or are willing to learn
- You work well cross-functionally, particularly with Sales, Marketing, Business Insights, and Product/Engineering
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and able to maintain a global calendar
- Excellent public speaker with strong presence
- You enjoy travel and hosting events
- LMS or Instructional Design experience a plus
- You build and maintain strong professional relationships
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.