The largest global events management platform draws a crowd of interesting accounting and finance operations challenges. We are ready to open the doors to a new and improved business model as live events begin to recover worldwide, and we’re seeking a GL accountant to join our global team within the Mendoza office.
We have a strong and talented accounting and finance operations organization with team members in San Francisco, Nashville, Cork (Ireland) and Mendoza (Argentina). We’ve evolved from our pre-IPO days to reliably handle the finance and accounting needs of a global ticketing platform handling billions of dollars of transactions annually.
You will be responsible for maintaining sections within the general ledger for our consolidated business and performing monthly closing procedures in order to enable high-quality financial reporting. You’ll collaborate closely with your team members in Mendoza, San Francisco and Cork. You will also facilitate the completion of statutory compliance requirements in our LATAM and EU/APAC region.
- Perform month-end close procedures for the consolidated ledger including month-end journal entries, accruals calculation, balance sheet reconciliations and supporting schedules.
- Perform flux analysis (month over month, quarter over quarter, year over year) and provide explanations of the key drivers in an accurate way.
- Support relationships and compliance activities of external auditors; assist with audit queries within your areas when necessary for both the global and statutory audits.
- Support on managing the local statutory requirements in the LATAM and EU/APAC region.
- Be responsible for pursuing automation of the tasks under your scope.
- Support the Accounting team with various analysis and ad hoc projects.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Accounting degree
- Advanced English level (oral and written skills)
- Experience working in an international environment
- Enthusiastic, upbeat, and positive with the ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to research discrepancies and solve problems
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new software quickly
- Solid Excel knowledge
- Great analytical skills
- Workday system experience