Website Plain Concepts
We are expanding our development teams and although we don’t care much about titles, we call this role Full Stack Developer and the key is having experience in .NET environments, Front End (Angular or React) and knowledge in Cloud.
Our vision is to build multidisciplinary teams which directly manage projects in an AGILE way to find and implement the best solutions
What will you do?
- You will develop projects from scratch under minimal supervision and with the collaboration of the rest of your team
- You will participate in the design of architectures and the decision-making process in a constructive environment with co-creation dynamics
- You will work under the SOLID principles
- You will be a key player in the development of best practices, clean and reusable code
- You will be up to date with the latest tools and technologies in the market
- 5+ years of experience working with .NET
- Solid experience in Front End Development (Angular, React or Vue).
- Experience in architectural design
- Knowledge and experience applying design patterns
- Knowledge in CI/CD application as an essential part of software development
- Good English level (international environment)
- Good interaction and ability to work with the different teams throughout our global offices
- Passion for technology and software development
- Constant drive to learn and ability to learn quickly
- A team player
- Salary determined by the market and your experience
- Flexible schedule and remote work – Being part of an agile team has these benefits!
- Flexible compensation (restaurant, transport, and childcare) ✌
- Medical insurance (completely free of charge for the employee)
- Individual budget for training and free Microsoft certifications
- Birthday day off
- Monthly bonus for electricity and Internet expenses at home
- Plain Camp (annual team-building event)
- ➕ The pleasure of always working with the latest technological tools!
With all this information you already know a lot about us. Will you let us know you better?
The selection process? Simple, just 3 steps: a call and 2 interviews with the team
And you may wonder… Who is Plain Concepts?
Plain Concepts is made up of 400 people who are passionate about technology, driven by the change towards finding the best solutions for our customers and projects.
Throughout the years, the company has grown thanks to the great technical potential we have and relying on our craziest and most innovative ideas. We currently have over 14 offices in 6 different countries. Our main goal is to keep growing as a team, developing the best and most advanced projects in the market.
We truly believe in the importance of bringing together people from different backgrounds and countries to build the best team, with a diverse and inclusive culture.
What do we do at Plain Concepts?
We are characterized for having a DNA 100%. We develop customized projects from scratch, technical consultancy, training, and our own product: Sidra Data Platform
- We don’t do bodyshopping or outsourcing
- Our teams are multidisciplinary, and the organizational structure is flat and horizontal
- We are very committed to AGILE values
- Living is sharing: We help, support, and encourage each other to expand our knowledge internally and also towards the community (with conferences, events, talks…)
- We always look for creativity and innovation, even when the idea might seem crazy to others
- Transparency is key to any relationship
We make our clients’ ideas and solutions a reality with a high degree of technical excellence, for more information you can visit our website:
At Plain Concepts, we certainly seek to provide equal opportunities. We want diverse applicants regardless of race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.