Excellent opportunity for FrontEnd Engineer to be part of the QueryClick Engineering Team. Development, maintenance, and delivery of software solutions to high standards and appropriate scale.
What we offer!
- Remote First with offices in Edinburgh and London if you want a few days office based ( we offer travel expenses if not local )
- Flexible working, extended core hrs (7am – 8pm), we trust our team to own their time to balance work and life!
- 34 days holidays (including bank holidays), 6 Wellness afternoons, options to buy and sell up to 5 days per yr to support flexibility
- Remote/Online onboarding and induction to your role, your team and the Company with options to visit one of our hubs for face to face intros. We make sure you are supported all the time through weekly check ins
- Home Office set up and budget to support you with this, ready to start on your first day.
- Your Development, we believe in continuously investing in your talent and offer an industry-leading training and development programme
- Monthly Awards, Anniversary gifts after your first year and birthday gift each year!
- Enhanced Family Leave, we support our team to grow their career and to balance this with starting a family. We offer enhanced family leave policies such as enhanced maternity pay, 4 weeks paternity leave, fertility treatment leave, and enhanced shared parental leave
- Silver healthy working lives employer- we support our team’s well-being both in and out of work
- Quarterly team get together budget and socials
Why are we looking?
We are building a brand new software product. Powered by machine learning and capable of handling massive amounts of marketing behaviour data, the Corvidae product allows its users to understand the value of their marketing activity and use this information to automatically optimise that activity. We need skilled, passionate technical team members to be part of building Corvidae from initial working version into a fully fledged, production capable software product.
What will you do?
As our FrontEnd Engineer, you will work on building effective, robust software solutions for the Corvidae product. You will work with several modern, relevant technologies. It is crucial for an engineer to be able to collaborate with many different levels and area of the business to understand delivery requirements. An engineer would be expected to contribute towards the effective management of their workload, to focus on the priorities at all times.
- Development, maintenance, and delivery of software solutions to high standards and appropriate scale.
- Ensure solutions are robust and available to defined standards.
- Remain knowledgeable of modern advancements in your field through continuous learning and development.
- Understand and refine requirements.
- Work with stakeholders.
- Autonomously refine approach to deliver to fulfil needs.
- Deliver to highest standards in coding, testing, integration, and deployment.
- Work with team on scrum processes to be effective.
- Push outside role boundaries to aide delivery.
What will you bring?
- Proven ability to implement and maintain the technical components of modern web-based software solutions
- Knowledge and/or experience with front-end architecture planning and design
- Experience with designing and building custom front-end components
- Experience with the following relevant technologies:-
- C#, SQL/NoSQL, Python (Not required but helpful)
- Strong experience in software development and delivery skills (including coding standards, quality, testing, CI/CD)
- Experience with containerization (Docker & Kubernetes)
- Experience with Microservice Architecture
- Relevant authoritative experience with cloud technology (preferably within Azure)
- Requirements Gathering/Stakeholder Management
- Experience with the Scrum Framework
Who are QC?
Founded in 2008, We are a performance marketing company and SaaS provider focused on data-driven insights and pioneering in-house technology. QC combines performance marketing services with our unique data rebuilding software, to help clients remove wasted spend and grow at the lowest possible CPA.
We are a ‘Remote First’ company with offices in London and Edinburgh. We deliver multi-channel insights and strategic consultancy so blue-chip businesses can maximise growth, working with well-known brands such as BT, EE, and Quiz, treating our clients as partners and putting their business objectives at the heart of what we do.
The QueryClick vision: reinventing the future of marketing by delivering results that no one else can. We use our flywheel to make that happen, bringing our vision, passionate people, and client-centred approach together in one continuous cycle. This builds momentum for sustainable growth while also inspiring innovation among our team and clients. And at QueryClick, “culture” is more than a buzzword. We’re committed to making our company a great place to work by hiring talented people and investing in their growth and wellbeing
Remote – Based within +/- 2 hr time difference of UK to be able to collaborate with UK Engineering team.
Please note there will be quarterly travel to our Edinburgh + London office
Competitive Salary dependent on skills and experience
If you are QC then please apply now – we look forward to receiving your application.