Long View Systems
Long View. A career that helps you get more out of life.
A Long View career helps you get more out of life. We don’t just say it, we prove it. Every day. We’re proud of our reputation as one of North America’s most dynamic IT providers — and we’re even prouder of our culture that allows our people to live life to its fullest. At Long View, we create an environment of collaboration and support, of innovation and enthusiasm, of inclusion and belonging. As a member of the Long View team, you’ll see how our company’s core pillars — Integrity, Competence, Value, and Fun — resonate through the workplace. And in a recent survey, 92% of Long View team members rated Long View as a good or great place to work!
Are you passionate about end user experience and want to put your exceptional customer service skills to use in a company that values FUN?
We are looking for a professional and eager French Bilingual Global Service Desk Analyst for our Integrated Global Services team located in Ottawa or the Greater Ottawa Area! You will have a direct impact on Long View Systems’ success through leading the delivery of service excellence, while working with a diverse team servicing clients across the globe. You will provide tier I support for all IT and communications systems in use with the service desk.
A Day in the Life:
- Submit fully documented customer issues into a ticket management system
- Analyze the symptoms, determine the urgency and where possible, provide resolution to the issue
- Dispatch an incident to the appropriate tier II support group when first call resolution is not possible, and manage the incident through its lifecycle
- Understand and assist with all internal and external escalations
- Continue to look for process improvement opportunities, and follow up with peers and leads in improving service delivery
What You Bring:
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a technical support role providing tier I support in a service desk or help desk role
- The ability to speak French fluently in a professional environment
- Excellent French bilingual written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical and procedural issues
- Ability to adapt to fluctuating customer needs and manage high stress situations while reacting quickly and professionally
- Established rapport among peers and colleagues
- Proven ability to provide superior customer service both on and off of the phone
- Ability and willingness to work early mornings, evenings, and/or weekends depending on business needs
What Makes You Extra Awesome:
- ITIL Incident Management understanding
- A+ Certification
Why Work at Long View?
- Great people and culture
- Recognition programs
- 3 weeks’ vacation to start
- RSP Plan