Hi there! We’re PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously. As a leading provider of technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we’re calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team!
PAR invented the first standalone point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. Today, our solutions span Customer loyalty, engagement, restaurant management, payment services, drive-thru, and full POS integrations. These solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries.
Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we’re off to great start.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
Reporting to the Director of Sales, Existing Account Sales the Sales Representative will be an individual sales contributor focused on the franchisees of current corporate aligned accounts. The two primary objectives are to increase the number of active PAR stores and increase PAR wallet share at existing stores through consultative selling of PAR Software, Hardware and Services.
Why We Need You
- Strategize for and close store bookings from a given geography or named account list by performing sales activities and determining how to achieve or exceed a sales quota.
- Formulate, maintain, and deliver accurate forecasts, fueling both financial and operational predictions.
- Thoroughly and accurately document sales activities into the official system of record.
- Demonstrate an overview of Brink POS Software to franchisees or independent restaurant buyers.
- Represent PAR Technology at relevant industry events such as trade shows or association meetings.
- Assess and present territory health and status to cross functional management team at quarterly business reviews.
What We’re Looking For
Education & Experience: Bachelor’s degree in business or sciences and/or 1 -2 years of business operations experience. Comprehensive knowledge of how products and services can positively impact organizational operations. Strong hospitality business experience and/or knowledge.
Ability to travel up to 25%
- Effective oral and written communication, the ability to work in a team environment, make strategic decisions based on available information, accept guidance and collaborate with others
- Ability to travel 25%
- Technical proficiency in MS Office, CRM and other reporting tools to support the business.
- POS industry exposure a plus
PAR is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We also provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.