Job Title Financial System Administrator
Office location: Remote/ San Francisco, CA
Schedule: Mon – Fri, traditional PST hours
Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people! Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve. We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry, by making clinical-grade genetic information affordable and accessible to guide health decisions across all stages of life.
Invitae is seeking an experienced Finance System Administrator. This is a unique opportunity to join a company where you can help shape the company's future business processes and systems.
The Financial System Administrator will be the key liaison between the business and systems teams, providing production support while helping to implement business process improvement through process definition and configuration of the Oracle Cloud applications and other systems used primarily by the finance team. The ideal candidate has to have strong experience with business process flows, data management and financial systems best practices. This role will be crucial to support full cycle ERP implementation and business teams by working closely with cross functional team members to understand and shape the overall business system landscape. The candidate should have both Oracle Cloud and Oracle EBS (R12) experience in Finance and Supply Chain modules (in an integrated environment) as well as FloQast, Concur, Workday, ADP, Stripe.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with business leads to gather requirements to document functional specifications and process flows
- Gather business requirements for enhancements, helping to test the new requirements
- Access management, and workflow maintenance
- Collaborate with Finance and Supply Chain Implementation Partners to understand and review the feasibility of business requirements to support business processes while adhering to SOX compliant change management
- Development of custom reports and queries for accounting and management as requested (OTBI, SmartView, SQL)
- Provide application training, documentation, and support to end-users of financial system software
- Responsible for quarterly SOX compliance requirements and documentation
- Administer users/access levels in Oracle Cloud, FloQast and Concur
- Manage Oracle Cloud related Jira tickets
- Testing and documenting all quarterly code updates. This includes unit testing, component integration testing, system integration testing, performance testing, capacity testing and quality reviews
- Provide L1 and L2 end user support from root cause analysis through resolution
- Identify and recommend production customization and enhancements
- Work on special projects as assigned by Financial Reporting Manager
What you bring:
- 5+ years of experience in a system administrator or business role ideally with finance focus
- BS degree in or equivalent experience required in computer science, information systems, business administration or finance
- Experience with related financial services applications Oracle, SAP, Concur, Workday
- 2+ Full Cycle ERP Oracle Cloud implementation experience
- Experience with accessing and processing data using SQL and/or similar data mining tools
- Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects effectively
- Ability to multi-task and handle unstructured environment
- Well organized with an ability to work independently
- Must be result-oriented, dependable, adhere to established time commitments, and demonstrate strong customer service attributes and ability to deliver results
- Strong analytical skills and excellent people skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Please apply even if you don’t meet all of the “What you bring” requirements noted. It’s rare that someone checks every single item, it’s ok, we encourage you to apply anyways.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We truly believe a diverse workplace is crucial to our company's success and to better serve our diverse patients. Your input is especially valuable. We’d greatly appreciate it if you can take a quick moment to make your selection(s) below. Submissions will be anonymous.