There is only one Data Cloud. Snowflake’s founders started from scratch and designed a data platform built for the cloud that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. But it didn’t stop there. They engineered Snowflake to power the Data Cloud, where thousands of organizations unlock the value of their data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. This is our vision: a world with endless insights to tackle the challenges and opportunities of today and reveal the possibilities of tomorrow.
Snowflake is looking for a Field Marketing Coordinator, based in our Munich office. As a Field Marketing Coordinator, you are responsible for supporting the regional Field Marketing Manager with managing and executing a variety of marketing activities such as field-based demand generation programs and campaigns to create pipeline, build awareness, drive and nurture leads, and accelerate opportunities to close. This position will collaborate closely with Snowflake’s EMEA teams, such as customer marketing, strategic events, demand generations and the regional sales teams.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player who is extremely organized and eager to learn.
The candidate should be able to handle and adapt to a fast paced environment that is frequently changing. The candidate will have to undertake numerous projects simultaneously which they should be able to balance.
- Support the regional Field Marketing Manager with executing Marketing activities for the region including 3rd party industry conferences, Snowflake-driven physical event series, digital campaigns, regional hospitality, online activities and direct mailings
- Maintain the Snowflake online calendar of events
- Drive logistics and execution of all planned events and digital campaigns; work with outside vendors, oversee fulfilment/inventory levels
- Coordinating with third party providers such as local couriers, printing house and marketing admin tasks
- Maintain direct alignment with sales team in terms of all pre and post event communication, marketing-driven campaigns, and event promotion strategy
- Plan and execute campaigns within budget
- Set goals and define metrics for each campaign including targeted lead flow
- Manage internal communication between sales and marketing
- Support strategic industry events through logistics planning
- Represent Snowflake to counterparts at partners, vendors, and outside vendors
- Brainstorm and work on creative assets for marketing activities with our creative agency and brand guardians
- Develop Snowflake community strategy by planning regular user groups
- Increase awareness on social media by highlighting local customers stories
- Strong written and verbal skills in both German and English
- 2+ years of experience in events, trade shows and/or field marketing
- Experience in Salesforce, Marketo, Excel, WordPress is an advantage
- High proficiency with office productivity applications (e.g. Microsoft Office, Google Apps)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel (frequently) as needed to support in field events
- Strong project management, time management, and execution skills
- Embodies strong organizational skills
- Ability to maintain an optimistic, approachable, and hands-on mentality
- Demonstrates creative spark as expressed in ideas for messaging, creative design, etc.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?