UserTesting® was founded in 2007, crossed $100M in revenue in 2020, and began trading under USER on the NYSE in 2021. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, with regional offices in Atlanta, Edinburgh, and Singapore. A trusted company by top brands for 14+ years, UserTesting has over 2,300 customers in 45 countries including more than half of the world’s top 100 most valuable brands according to Forbes.
A leader in video-based human insight, we believe the path to human understanding starts with shared insight—seeing and hearing how another person engages with the world around them and taking in their perspective. We’re for capturing the kind of human responses that don’t show up in a spreadsheet. This is what inspires us, and it’s how we enable companies to connect with their audiences, authentically, through an experience that’s uniquely, and intentionally, human.
We’re proud to have been named to the Inc. Best-Led Companies of 2021 and the Fortune Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021 lists, along with having received a variety of additional workplace and corporate growth awards. Choosing to join our team means being part of a passionate group focused on transforming the way companies understand their customers and build better products and experiences. Come join us and help us build the engine for human understanding!
As a member of UserTesting's EMEA Sales team, you will target strategic prospects (companies with 1500+ employees and above), and recruit them as UserTesting customers. As the first sales person in Germany this will take a lead role in developing the prospect and customer base in Germany for both Mid Market and Enterprise Segments.Working closely with a solution consultant to form the hub of a team to accelerate the User Testing development in a key EMEA region. This sales role will be selling to large companies and clients focused on connecting to their customers and business partners for real human insights across a full range of experiences. Providing the Leadership for the region and building the fastest growth territory for the company. These include mobile apps, digital assets and websites, product design and development, marketing projects, in-person experiences, and much more.
- Execute a complex, solution-based consultative sales process encompassing multiple groups within a large enterprise located in the region
- Develop new business opportunities by analyzing and proactively targeting high-potential departments within a large enterprise
- Articulate and demonstrate UserTesting’s unique business and technical value
- Execute end-to-end sales activities, including lead follow up, opportunity qualification, sales process, subscriber acquisition, and retention
- Proactively develop unsolicited proposals that justify the expanded use of UserTesting throughout the enterprise
- Effectively forecast sales opportunities, while tracking and using critical metrics that predict sales success
- Track all relevant sales activity using the company's CRM platform (SFDC).
- Build a plan to optimise the resources and growth in the region
- Direct and communicate feedback for the company and support future solution development
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum of 8 years experience selling enterprise SaaS solutions
- Demonstrated enterprise sales success – a track record of exceeding quotas; recognition, awards
- Ability to travel up 30%-50% of the time
- Track record of building relationships with Global 1000 senior Executive, Line-of-Business and Digital Marketing, Product Management, Mobile, and Market Research executives
- Proven 'hunter' (new business) selling skills
- Passion for working with emerging technologies and a desire to deeply understand and demonstrate UserTesting’s functionality, use cases, as well as business and technical elements
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience with, and effective execution of, a complex, solution-based enterprise sales process
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth software company where change is a constant
- Understands the difference between activity and results; solid work ethic
- Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with UserTesting team members
- Passion about fundamentally transforming the way companies learn about their users
- Work using a structure value based sales approach and ideally using MEDDICC
To learn more about our team, culture, and customers, check out our careers page, company blog, and press/awards. Aside from a great work environment and the opportunity to make an impact, we’re also growing the team quickly–join us!
UserTesting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
UserTesting will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as applicable. For jobs located in the United States, we prefer candidates located in or near one of these cities: Atlanta, Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Austin, and Boston. We may consider candidates in certain other cities on a case by case basis.
We welcome candidates with physical, mental, and/or neurological disabilities. If you require assistance applying for an open position, or need accommodation during the recruiting process due to a disability, please submit a request to People Operations by emailing askPeopleOps@usertesting.com.