BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
SUMMARY / OBJECTIVE
As a Cloud Architect you will be a part of an architecture team that sets the vision and overall design of our software solutions. You will work closely with product engineers implementing our core platform services.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
– Leverage your deep knowledge of cloud architecture and security to guide development teams.
– Document and communicate architectural decisions.
– Provide input on technology selection and help drive best practices.
– Drive technical decisions with an eye towards security, scalability, and maintainability.
– Help define overall architectural principals, frameworks, and standards.
– Contribute to the architecture strategy as it aligns to the product roadmap.
SKILLS YOU NEED:
– You've designed and built enterprise ready cloud native platforms – and relish the idea of doing it again.
– Your designs are not only elegant, but resilient to chaos engineering.
– You understand that documenting and explaining architecture is just as important as designing it.
– You understand how to optimize for cost, performance, and time to market – and which one to choose for a given situation.
– You communicate well with all aspects of the business.
– You get into deep philosophical debates about the benefits of each major cloud provider, and can argue the merits of each.
– You dream about new ways to optimize cloud infrastructure.
– You understand short-term goals, but always keep your eye on the bigger picture.
TECHNOLOGIES AND CONCEPTS YOU SHOULD KNOW
– AWS Cloud Resources (S3, EC2, EKS, RDS, etc)
– Event Streaming (Kafka)
– Service Mesh (Istio)
– Data Infrastructure (Flink)
– Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
– Continuous Delivery (ArgoCD)
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.