Due to the explosive growth in the digital events space, RainFocus’ Sales organization is uniquely positioned for massive expansion. Now more than ever CMOs are using digital events to drive Sales and Marketing pipelines. If you are a top-tier Sales professional and want to take advantage of this unprecedented time, we want to talk to you!
RainFocus, one of the most innovative software companies in the heart of Utah’s Silicon Slopes, is in search of an exceptional Enterprise Sales Director.
RainFocus cares about its employees, customers, and the world in which we live. Our rapidly-growing team serves Fortune 500 companies like Adobe, Cisco, IBM, Oracle, VMware, and others to prepare and execute in-person, virtual, and hybrid events, across the world. Those events are delivered through our industry-disrupting software platform, with groundbreaking business intelligence, to elevate the attendee experience, streamline event operations, and accelerate marketing results. We are well-funded, growing fast, and building a company that is changing the market — it will be challenging, fun and exciting.
About the Role
As part of the sales organization, this role is responsible for new account acquisition, as well as retention and expansion of revenue within a specific named account target list. Partnering with RainFocus Marketing and Client Success, this position will focus on identifying a solution to customer challenges in enterprise event management, event content management, and exhibitor management in support of the client’s global events program. This role will also work very closely with the Product and Services teams to ensure customers are highly satisfied with the outcome, as well as the process.
- Responsible for the sales target for New Logos, Upsell Sales and Renewals depending on assigned account target list.
- Responsible for identifying customer needs, educating them on potential solutions, demonstrating a potential solution in a live environment and negotiating with key stakeholders to produce a recurring revenue contract.
- Working alongside Client Success, this role is responsible for renewing existing contracts while looking for opportunities to expand RainFocus solutions into existing events, as well as new customer events.
- Manage and nurture account relationships resulting in long-term, mutually beneficial strategic partnerships.
- Manage complex enterprise deal cycles.
- Working closely with Client Success, provide account management to existing accounts, not limited to but including a structured quarterly business review with clients.
- Become an expert in RainFocus solutions for conferences and events of all sizes and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs.
- Work cross-functionally within sales and other functions to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction.
- Think creatively about ways to increase the company’s value to customers.
- Communicate business trends to RainFocus product team.
- Work cross-functionally across RainFocus to ensure we are providing the very best service to our customers.
Required Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of experience in enterprise sales roles selling deals in excess of $250K in Contracted Annual Recurring Revenue (CARR)
- Proven track record of exceeding quota on a multi-year basis
- Proven track record of stability at one, or a few companies, over a career
- Experience performing software demonstrations in a complex, multi-stakeholder sale
- Experience creating and responding to RFP’s
- Experience creating MSA’s and SOW’s, as well as facilitating the legal review
- BA/BS required
- The best candidates for this position will have strong chemistry and a culture fit within Rainfocus. They will need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced, challenging, and dynamic environment. Additional personal qualities include:
- Strong Communicator
- Developing a robust sales pipeline.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- A leader in collaborative, cross-functional planning.
- This role is home office based.
- Travel is required.