Who We Are
TetraScience is the R&D Data Cloud company, solving humanity’s grand challenges by accelerating and improving scientific outcomes. The Tetra R&D Data Cloud provides life sciences companies with the flexibility, scalability, and data-centric capabilities to enable easy access to compliant, engineered, liquid, and actionable scientific data (‘Tetra Data’). As an open platform, TetraScience has built the largest network of life sciences innovators, including instrument makers, informatics solution providers, CRO/CDMOs, visualization, analytics, and data science partners — creating seamless interoperability and empowering an innovation feedback loop to drive the future of life sciences and harness the power of the world’s scientific data.
What You Will Do
We are expanding rapidly and adding an Enterprise Account Executive to join our Pharmaceutical Sales Team. The purpose of this role is to introduce potential to the value the Tetra Data Cloud. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you should be comfortable leading building a territory, segmenting a target list, leading large account acquisition campaigns, and managing stakeholders to account closure. You will work also be responsible for the creation, management, and delivery of the engagement process of your account focus. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be team focused, have excellent collaboration skills and a high commitment to customer success by delivering mission-critical success.
Our success is defined by collaboration. You will have tremendous support to achieve your objectives, from a variety of teams, both internal and external.
- Spearhead the growth & adoption of TetraScience Data Integration Products.
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting and qualifying through closing.
- Uncover new opportunities from our existing customers and target accounts.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively managing your pipeline of opportunities and weekly sales forecasts.
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional teams, when necessary (Legal, Engineering, Marketing, Product), to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles.
- Engage in team development and mentoring.
- Lead compelling presentations of TetraScience Data Integration Products and vision to a range of audiences from R&D IT, Informatics, Scientists and Data Scientists to Directors, VPs, CDOs and Digital Transformation Executives.
- Travel to Customers and Events to prospect and promote TetraScience’ s products.
What You Have Done
- 5+ years of experience in Pharma or domain-adjacent is important. SaaS or Data experience is a plus, with a record of top performance. Industry experience is mandatory.
- No industry experience, please do not apply.
- Experienced closing $1M+ SaaS sales opportunities with an understanding of how to map and work large accounts. Can grow accounts into 8-figure opportunities.
- Understanding of all aspect of the sales cycle from Prospecting, Qualifying, Presentation, Demonstration, POC (Proof Stage) to negotiation and closing.
- Have used and been trained in a modern sales methodology – Force Management, MEDDIC, MEDPIC, Challenger Sales, Target Account Selling, Revergy or similar.
- Have experience with a digital sales stack – such as Salesforce, LinkedIn Navigator, ZoomInfo, SalesLoft… & Familiar with Social Selling.
- Understanding of forecasting and time management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing and evolving work environment.
- Unwavering drive to be successful and constantly develop your career.
- Biotech, Life Sciences, or Big Pharma domain expertise is a big plus.
- 100% employer-paid benefits for all eligible employees and immediate family members.
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO).
- Flexible working arrangements – Remote work + office as needed.
- Company paid Life Insurance, LTD/STD.
No visa sponsorship is available for this position