Website Inside Real Estate
Inside Real Estate is a fast-growing, profitable, privately-held company and a technology leader in the real estate industry. In an industry where fluctuation is often the norm, we don’t merely adapt. We create. We innovate. We lead. We discover solutions to new challenges and make something remarkable. We are on a mission to simplify workflows for Real Estate companies around the country, and we are looking to add to our team.
The Mobile Engineering Manager will have direct management responsibilities for internal and external development staff, driving the software delivery process and best practices. The role encompasses technical architecture, system design, process management, development process optimization, software delivery and other crucial responsibilities as we design, build, deliver and support the React Native mobile applications for a unique real estate product with high expectations for success. This position is a key member of the team that both participates in decision making and carries out execution plans based on agreed goals, objectives and timelines.
What You will Be Doing:
We have brought a new B2B2C SaaS product to market with a small, focused team. You will be rapidly getting up-to-speed on the product vision and goals, application design and focused priorities and helping to translate plans into system designs, technical architecture, delivery plans and work breakdowns. You will be working closely with an internal team, along with external developers and testers, and leadership. You will be working closely with all involved to turn plans, design and documents into quality, high performing and maintainable software. You will analyze the work in each sprint providing visibility into progress, risks, dependencies and opportunities as you guide the mobile and Mobile developers through continuously improving releases. Most of all you will be helping to keep us on track to delivering quality and consistency as we continuously learn and challenge our assumptions.
- Establish an code management and code review process for React Native mobile applications
- Drive a consistent requirement analysis and estimation process
- Establish and manage communications across teams
- Lead technical design and architecture recommendations
- Track, analyze and make recommendations on technical needs
- Maintain strong working relationships with requirement and execution partners
- Identify blockers and challenges impeding team success
- Set, maintain and verify coding quality standards across deliverables
- Act as a “player/coach” as needed to keep tasks on track
- Mentor team members to achieve high quality work in tight timeframes
- Drive an efficient code development, delivery and release approach
- Five or more years progressive software development experience
- Two or more years of direct experience with React Native
- One or more years of managing the entire development process and life cycle
- One or more years managing remote, on- and off-shore teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and process management skills
- Impeccable project management, agile development and organization skills
- High degree of creativity and problem-solving ability
- Able to set and manage your priorities as well as the team’s
- Able to define and achieve set objectives
- Able to manage various project deliverables across teams
- Deep expertise with multi-tenant web applications
- Strong technical design and architecture skills
- Ability to define and conduct repetitive code review
- Solid understanding of the residential real estate landscape
- Working knowledge of software development frameworks like React Native and ReactJS
- Working knowledge of source code repositories – Bitbucket
- Significant experience AWS Cloud Services
- Business savvy
A Bachelor of Science in computer science or related field is highly desired for this role or highly demonstrable experience with the technology stack and managing development teams. Any industry certifications are a plus.
At Inside Real Estate enjoy:
- Small company feel, with big company growth, support and stability
- Competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, and great benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, 401k Retirement Savings, voluntary benefits, paid time off and paid holidays
- 401K Employer Matching
- Company paid Parental Leave
- A focus on driving top results in a fun environment
- Opportunities to grow within our company
- Potential to work in a remote setting
- Exciting/energetic work environment and fun, creative culture
We believe that the unique contributions of all Insiders is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
If you are hired, and your position demands business travel &/or meeting/working at an office location, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated. Please do not reveal any information about your vaccination status at this time.