At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
As an Early Talent Recruiter, you’ll join Lyft’s growing Early Talent Programs (ETP) team and support Intern, New Grad and Apprenticeship hiring across the company. The role will support team-wide early talent recruiting efforts with the objective of successfully hiring diverse and talented candidates into pipelines across Tech and Business. In addition to full-cycle recruiting, you will also be responsible for strategic pipelining and relationship building on all fronts. This includes participating in and leading events (i.e. virtual On-Campus Recruiting, Career Fairs, Conferences, etc.), building campus and regional relations, as well as additional projects and initiatives across ETP and the larger talent team.
- Work across the entire Early Talent team to support diverse intern, new grad or apprenticeship hiring across multiple profiles in tech and business roles (i.e. SWE, Hardware, Science, Design, Operations) across LOBs
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for multiple pooled and unique pipelines to ensure a seamless, uniform and incredibly positive candidate experience including strategic sourcing, candidate management and closing
- Partner with Recruiting and Programs team to execute recruiting strategy, including in-person or virtual events for the purpose of branding, pipeline generation, and professional development at universities and with partner organizations.
- Creatively build and execute sourcing strategies to engage candidates from events, conferences, referrals and passive candidates to build healthy pipelines
- Collaborate with Inclusion & Diversity (I&D) team to build an inclusive recruiting process, with a focus on partnerships with Historically Black Colleges & Universities (HBCUs), Hispanic-Serving Institutions (HSIs), and college student groups that focus on accelerating diversity
- Build solid relationships with vendors, internal team members, and a wide range of stakeholders across Lyft to execute on targeted recruiting events
- Maintain a high level of data integrity. Ensure that candidate tracking is up to date and compliant in our ATS (Greenhouse) and other internal tools
- Manage relationships internally with hiring teams to understand positions and team needs, and, with some pipelines, work with cross functional partners to identify team allocation
- Track and communicate candidate data, key recruiting metrics and pipeline conversion to hiring partners and stakeholders
- Travel as required (once safe to resume)
- A minimum of one year full-cycle university recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Experience coordinating high-volume recruiting pipelines
- Proven abilities to execute a strategic campus strategy and build diverse pipelines
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their workload efficiently
- Self-directed with a high sense of urgency while maintaining meticulous attention to detail
- Able to adapt and pivot in an ever-changing landscape
- Prioritize data integrity and intentional about tracking hiring metrics – looking for those Google Sheet wizards
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- A team player – you’re willing to help out wherever needed
- You instill trust in your judgment and ability to complete any project
- Ability to be scrappy and resourceful with minimal to no guidance
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 30% during peak recruiting cycles (TBD) and work flexible hours as needed
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- Family building benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink – Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
For candidates living in Colorado the expected base pay range is $82,280-$101,200 and depending on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including qualifications, experience and geographic location.
This role is work-from-anywhere, excluding the following states and territory: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, West Virginia, Wyoming, Puerto Rico.
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States and Canada in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule, remote, or as a visitor) are required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated and up to date against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated and up to date means an employee has: 1) received all recommended doses in a primary series of COVID-19 vaccine; and 2) either has received a booster dose or is not yet eligible to receive a booster dose but will do so when eligible. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state and local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process. New employees must provide proof of full vaccination or receive an accommodation exception approval prior to their start date.