Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the team
We love what we do. The People Experience team at StockX is passionate about driving and supporting everything that makes StockX a remarkable experience for team members, contractors, and candidates. Join our team and you’ll have a chance to grow your career in a fast-paced environment. You’ll work with great people, and be a part of important change and initiatives in all areas of the team member lifecycle. If you want to have fun, do meaningful work on a dream team, and make a difference – all while working at one of the hottest startups anywhere – we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
The Diversity Coordinator plays a key role in providing professional support for implementing diversity initiatives.
What you'll do
- Provides administrative support and independently oversees special projects as assigned by the Global DEI Program Manager, Senior DE&I BP and Chief DE&I Officer.
- Manage DEI calendar. Assist with scheduling DEI related programming. Ensures all DE&I observances and events are reflected on company-wide calendar.
- Post communications to Slack, the Scoop, and comms hubs.
- Work with People Development to schedule new training dates.
- Assists with the planning and execution of diversity and inclusion events, initiatives, programs and trainings.
- Schedule DEI training dates.
- Update content on DEI website.
- Assists in preparing and distributing meeting summaries and engages in other follow-up tasks as needed.
- Supports tracking, scheduling and coordination of Employee Resource Group (ERG) events, activities and membership.
- Passion to grow in DEI space.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with progressive diversity and inclusion concepts.
- Expertise in facilitating large and small groups of adults to navigate complex and emotionally charged conversations to inspire action.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, balance competing demands and meet concrete deadlines
- Ability to perform work with a high-level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organized with the ability to work independently
- Develops rapport with others and establishes positive working relationships, both internally and externally
- Maintains confidences, and uses sound judgment and discretion in dealing with highly confidential information
- Strong technical skills and proficiency with G-Suite, Zoom, and Slack.
In a world where consumers increasingly value self-expression and individuality, the market for hard-to-find fashion, collectibles, and electronics has never been hotter. Our global platform offers unique access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price.