We are Datadog's in-house product experts. The technical solutions team enables Datadog's worldwide growth by educating potential clients and ensuring that existing customers are happy and successful. We share our technical and product expertise with customers through demos, presentations, technical evaluations, and ongoing support. Technical solutions is a growing global team that collaborates constantly to share knowledge and continuously advance our technical skillset.
A Director of Technical Account Management will lead the TAM team to provide hands on technical services to our largest customers by supporting, adopting and providing guidance over the comprehensive suite of products and features available at Datadog. The TAM team is held in high regard as an expert and trusted advisor for how IT Operations translates to business value.
- Lead and develop a team of Technical Account Managers and first line managers, helping to ensure customer success post-sale.
- Assist recruiting efforts to find and hire top talent within your region. Coach new hires during on-boarding to ensure proper ramping of skills and capabilities.
- Work closely with the wider Datadog leadership on strategic initiatives as we scale our team globally
- Implement and enforce processes and procedures necessary to scale a successful global Technical Account Management team.
- Deliver consistent feedback and performance reviews along with collaborating on and executing individual development plans. Help relevant individual contributors grow to leaders as you successfully scale the growing team throughout the region.
- Conduct regular 1:1’s with team members to provide constructive feedback and skills development.
- Something about data driven decision making around forecasting, capacity planning, utilization for the global team
- A person who has had 5+ years experience in leading and at least 3+ years leading leaders in a field facing capacity.
- Experienced in successful implementation of process and procedure in a scaling region.
- Professional experience growing account adoption, knowledge and / or expansion in accounts
- Able to sit up to 4 hours, traveling to and from client sites
- Able to travel via auto, train or air up to 30% of the time
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule (“EPT”)
At Datadog, we are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry standards. We analyze and carefully consider several factors when determining compensation, including your work history and professional experience. These considerations potentially can cause your compensation to vary.
The Director, Technical Account Management role has an annual starting salary of $244,000, plus bonus and a competitive equity package. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of employee benefits. To learn more about Benefits click here.
#LI-Remote This is a remote position
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.