Hi there! We’re PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously. As a leading provider of technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we’re calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team!
PAR invented the first standalone point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. Today, our solutions span Customer loyalty, engagement, restaurant management, payment services, drive-thru, and full POS integrations. These solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries.
Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we’re off to great start.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
Want to be the linchpin of a growth strategy, design and implement strategic integration and internal consulting projects, dive into a business transformation, have frequent exposure to senior leadership, and become a leader in a publicly traded technology company? PAR is looking for a candidate to partner with the leaders of our organization and be on the ground floor of our company's renaissance.
We’re hands-on people. We keep our room clean and make our bed. We believe it’s better to be fast than big, and that being both is best. We believe diversity creates strong and lasting systems. We’re no-frills, heads-down, hard-workers. We experiment. Sometimes we break things, but we learn quickly. We’re honest and our intentions are good. And we always offer the last slice of dessert to our customers. We’ve got each other’s backs.
If this sounds like you, we should meet!
About The Role
The Director of Integration is responsible for driving operational excellence while tying together PAR’s platform. This person will be responsible for the full lifecycle of business performance: from M&A process closing, to integration management, and driving process improvement within each business line to ensure successful inorganic growth strategy. Successful candidates will be involved in cross-functional roles and on the fast track to new leadership positions within in the organization.
- Manage the M&A process closing and creating integration strategy plan
- Drive integration strategy and execution of new businesses while minimizing customer and employee disruption
- Develop, launch, manage strategic initiatives that enable revenue growth and improve company profitability and efficiency
- Understand and ensure successful implementation of deal investment thesis and success criteria
- Organize cross-functional leaders to execute on a cohesive post-closing plan
- Bring best practices from other software companies to improve business units and functional teams through internal consulting
- Determine, track, and report metrics that measure the successful implementation of various strategic integration projects and initiatives
- Partner with the GM of each business unit for management, analytics, and support of our product lines and new acquisitions
- Track the efficacy of various initiatives and help implement the appropriate reporting and metrics to ensure desired results are being achieved
- Manage integration and bizops team as well as cross-functional leaders to design and execution various strategic projects
- Act as a point of contact for integration interactions within each business unit
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
- Solid operational experience with the desire to join an organization that will provide a platform for personal growth and a path to one day run a business or be a GM
- The leadership and presence to ultimately be a CEO
- Highly skilled in change management and driving organizational improvement
- Strong project management skills, having managed and successfully completed diverse projects on-time and on-budget
- Strong cross-group collaborator with exceptional general management skills and the ability to build relationships within an organization
- Experience managing and leadings teams, both directly and in matrix environments
- Established financial and business acumen
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills as well as attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate both in the weeds as well as at a strategic / macro level
- Can operate independently, make decisions and see projects to completion without significant oversight
- Ability to take a concept, internalize it, rally others around, drive its implementation, and identify ways to continuously improve it
*** Note: this is a roll-up-your-sleeves role; the successful candidate is expected to think strategy, but also perform all functions from administrative to leading change initiatives.
- 7-10 years of experience in operations, strategy, and/or consulting (Strongly preferred)
- Enterprise software industry experience (Preferred)
- Experience with assignments involving M&A and Integrations
- Proven track record of success in driving organizational change
PAR is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We also provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.