Here at Skedulo we work on leading Deskless Productivity Cloud solutions powered by AI and machine learning to empower organizations to manage, engage and analyze their deskless workforce, supporting the 80% of global workers who don’t work in a traditional office setting. We’re also proud to have partnered with government bodies and healthcare organizations worldwide to bring the fight to COVID. We are driving the roll out of vaccine programs at scale internationally and playing our part in helping the world reopen on schedule.
Like a lot of the world’s most recognisable tech companies, we started small, working out of a garage but even then we had the ambition to be great. Fast forward to 2021 we are an Australian start up success story and one of the world’s fastest-growing SaaS companies with offices in San Francisco, Brisbane, Sydney, London and Ho Chi Minh.
If you’re drawn to solving interesting hard problems and want to help develop software that will make a difference in people’s lives, Skedulo is for you. Visit our website to learn more about what Skedulo does and to learn more about our people and team.
As Skedulo’s Director of Product Marketing, you’ll work directly with customers, account executives, inside sales, product managers, and our executive team to define the messaging, customer targeting, and value proposition for our innovative, award-winning workforce management solutions.
You’ll capture the attention and imaginations of operations professionals, schedulers, and field service executives at the world’s most exciting Healthcare, Solar, Non-profit, Retail and general service companies.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about positioning, strives for personal and professional excellence, loves marketing, and wants to step up and collaborate alongside leaders across the company.
- Work closely with sales, product, and customers to define a differentiated message, value proposition, and positioning for Skedulo’s products and platform solution
- Develop a detailed knowledge of the market, customer challenges, and competitive solutions to effectively position Skedulo as a desirable solution for senior executives and procurement professionals
- Build effective, targeted content, sales collateral, and sales enablement tools to accelerate sales and help customers find valuable use cases
- Work closely with the rest of the Skedulo Marketing team to develop and execute industry- and solutions-driven campaigns and provide feedback to maximize their impact
- Become a trusted resource and guide for customers looking to transform how they impact the business
- Drive launches and help enable sales worldwide
- A can-do, positive attitude
- Creativity, persistence, and inquisitiveness about technology, teams, and collaboration, and the desire to help businesses solve problems in new ways
- Analytical thinker with new ideas for data-driven marketing programs
- Proven success working cross-functionally with sales, customer success, sales engineering and product teams throughout the product life cycle
- Strong storytelling skills with the ability to distill the complex into concepts everyone can understand and evangelize
- You’re a confident communicator and thrive presenting to customers, cross functional go-to-market teams, and management
- You believe that customer success starts before the sale and continues across the company
- A team player who is self-motivated, productive, results driven, with excellent communication and organizational skills. When you find problems, you look to identify solutions
- Experience in the world of enterprise B2B SaaS is a definite plus
- For a product marketing professional, this is an excellent, hands on environment to advance your career, develop your skills, and make an impact along the way. Skedulo’s customers – brands like Johnson & Johnson, Sunrun, American Red Cross, and Easterseals – will challenge you daily with fascinating technical and business problems. Perhaps best of all, we’re a company with heart, and a culture that cares! Come join us!
We encourage you to apply
If you read through the requirements as a checklist and haven’t ticked every box, please don’t rule yourself out just yet. We’ve seen the research that women and other people in underrepresented groups tend to only apply when the checklist is all ticks and no crosses. Don’t self reject!
Skedulo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that a diverse makeup of our workforce is a reflection of the communities we care about and serve. We are committed to creating a diverse workplace and inclusive culture. All qualified candidates are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, age, religion, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Competitive Healthcare Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 7 paid sick days per year
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- 10 days paid public holiday per year
- 8 Mental Health paid days off per year
- 3 Paid Volunteer Days per year
- Paid Calm App Subscription
- Stock Options/ Equity
- 401k 4% Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave for both carers
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus