Who We Are
TetraScience is the R&D Data Cloud company, solving humanity’s grand challenges by accelerating and improving scientific outcomes. The Tetra R&D Data Cloud provides life sciences companies with the flexibility, scalability, and data-centric capabilities to enable easy access to compliant, engineered, liquid, and actionable scientific data (‘Tetra Data’). As an open platform, TetraScience has built the largest network of life sciences innovators, including instrument makers, informatics solution providers, CRO/CDMOs, visualization, analytics, and data science partners — creating seamless interoperability and empowering an innovation feedback loop to drive the future of life sciences and harness the power of the world’s scientific data.
What You Will Do
In this role you will be an integral member of the Tetra Partner Team building strong relationships with instrument and lab informatics vendors to ensure that we can build the best productionized integrations in the industry creating value for customers, value for the partner and lastly value for Tetra. In summary, you’re a life science domain expert, a deeply technical, curious thinker, and an evangelist who will speak to life science companies every day of the week, often at VP level. You will see the benefits of mobilizing scientific data from its source into a cloud platform where it can be used for so much more science.
- Put customers at the heart of everything you do to ensure the Tetra Partner Network creates added value for all participants.
- Lead the design of exciting greenfield projects and overcome complex technical, business, and customer experience challenges at scale. You will work in a fast-paced environment and take on unique challenges that will highly impact our growing business.
- You will be responsible for onboarding instrument vendors to join the Tetra Partner network
- You will be obsessively focussed on articulating the benefits to the Biopharma industry of every instrument or lab informatics vendor joining Tetra Partner Network
- You will be a catalyst for effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, and commitment across multiple geographically separated groups delivering value to a multi-sided ecosystem.
- Be humble and respectful in all interactions with potential partners and drive collaboration through openness and transparency.
- Be relentlessly committed to Tetra’s mission.
- Lead conversations with vendors from startup to $100B market cap strategics
- Work cross-functionally across TetraScience to ensure we are helping our engineering, product, and customer success teams work as effectively as possible
- Work with our legal teams on ‘integration agreements’ to allow Tetra to deliver more effective, future-proof solutions to our customers.
- Communicate regularly to Team Tetra on status of the mission critical activity to change an industry through productized integrations.
- As an early member of the Tetra Partner Network Team you will have the opportunity to influence both our strategy, our partner strategy and that of the entire Biopharma industry as it replatforms to a next generation technology stack.
- Showcases our offerings to partners and help move an entire industry from a DIY paradigm to a cloud platform and shared network paradigm.
What You Have Done
You are intellectually curious, deeply unsatisfied with the state of global R&D, and have demonstrably sought ways to move the industry forward. You naturally operate cross-functionally internally and easily collaborate cross-enterprise. You focus on creating abundance and avoiding zero-sum outcomes in all relationships. You are commercially oriented and avoid theoretical discussions and unnecessary activities which don’t materially move the needle for your stakeholders. You bring expertise, insights, and partner empathy to this role and can think strategically while executing tactically. You are comfortable talking both tech and life sciences to partners to inspire and better understand the merits of partnership and product alignment.
- 5+ years in the Life Sciences area. You must understand how pharma laboratories and the drug development processes work at a detailed level and understand the instrument vendor landscape, offerings, and value propositions.
- Experience in selling or demonstrating to vendors of Biopharma customers.
- Experience in working with legal contracts in a sales or partnership environment.
- Represent our company and team with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Effectively cooperate with customers, technical staff, business leaders, and executives in different geographical locations to define the partnerhsip value propositionin a customer-centric manner.
- Ability to make sense of ambiguity, define and plan programs in a fast-paced and highly technical organization, and secure buy-in from internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong and demonstrable interest in Data and Cloud technologies
- A motivated, goal-orientated individual who can work effectively, both independently and as part of a team.
- A professional outward appearance and attitude, with superior oral/written communication skills, including strong negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to manage time effectively, respond quickly to changing priorities, and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Possess problem-solving and analytical skills
- Drive for Results – Ensure procedures and processes are in place that lead to the delivery of quality results and continually reassess their effectiveness to achieve continuous improvement
- Trust and Collaboration – Commitment to the achievement of team and organizational goals through a desire to participate with and help other members of the team
- Alignment with Customers – Demonstrate a focus on listening to and understanding partner and /customer needs and exceeding expectations
- Transparency and Context – understand that everything we do in Tetra is transparent, and our role in the partner network is to provide our extended team and partners the context and importance of partnerships
- Fearlessness and Resilience- proven experience of never backing down when the odds are stacked against your business outcome.
- Commitment to Craft – complete dedication to your role delivering value for customers and value for partners in everything you do.
- 100% employer paid benefits for all eligible employees and immediately family members.
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company paid Life Insurance, LTD/STD
No visa sponsorship is available for this position